Are Integra Owners Getting Hassled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntegraT09

Banned
Anyways this was fun. 99sil-teg does make some good points. Good talking to you 99sil-teg. As for the other ricers (green bean) just stop your giving the teg a bad image...

mirrorimg

No im getting bored too... lol I had a good run... Anyways im out have fun out there stay safe make sure your mufflers dont fall off and fuck the police. Thank you thank you your far too kind. laterrr
OK JAY Z. Go away.

I dont want to stay in here too long before I hit up Advance Auto Parts.... peacee
Wtf I just realized your 15. Can you even drive? Is that a pic of your hot wheels car? Borrow some balls from the older ricer members. Instead of driving around in the hulk mobile go to school and get a good education so you can buy a nice car. Im pretty sure that everyone here isnt going to buy a Teg when there older because they think there NICE. Am I right about that assumption?
People dont typically listen when they get advice from a douchebag. Just so you know.

Im not gay..
Whatever you want to think.

\
Still here? :|

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
These are the specs I want

2000 Integra Type-R with headers, full exhaust, CAI, Greedy Turbo, Greedy Intercooler, 8000K Hids, Ricer Badge, Big fart can, Extra big spoiler, shitty rims... I want to fit in with the rest of you guys! I wanted to be the new generation of RICE! I can order all this stuff from Advance Auto Parts right? Is there a Ricer discount card?

What the fucking fuck?

rockadilla

thats right.
Who thinks this thread is a COMPLETE FAIL? But hilarious? I'm saving this in my bookmarks :lol: ill look back 2 months from now and still bust out laughing :rolf:

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
One day the OP is gonna crash his IS350 (that he probably can't drive for shit), preferably in a giant fireball, so then I can pee on it's burning carcass of a frame to put the fire out. And I will feel great about myself afterwards.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I don't care either way, this thread is fun :D

The best part is, the IS's ALWAYS get spanked at the track by Hondas, so I feel no remorse :twisted:

This thread is just sad.
IntegraT09, enough shit talking already. If you're not going to be a contributing member here go over to Team Integra, you'll fit in better there.
As far as your IS and other things you've said and gloated about, I could tell you that I have a purple monkey for a pet and that he plays the drums for Metallica but that doesn't make it true.
So to sum it all up, either quit being a fucktard or gtfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.