ARP Skid plate?

Wrench.head

95 LS-T in tha works.
I just recently aquired a full skid plate that was taken off an JDM ITR front clip for a conversation. Its 3ft wide and 3 1/2ft long has ARP stamped into it and has 4 beefy bolt on points and is beefy itself. I cant find a lick of info ANYWHERE on it. Like cost, fitment, pros and cons, etc nothing. I have my car tore apart right now going boost at a friends house so i havnt got to dry fit it yet jus to see if i screwed myself. I can't figure out how to put pics on here to show it on my phone. Does anyone on here know anything about this piece? Id be very grateful. Thanx in advance!

Wrench.head

95 LS-T in tha works.
Its a full engine bay size underbody skid plate, been used for a while also but still in a useable condition. I cant find that company that makes plate at all. I jus dint get it.

Wrench.head

95 LS-T in tha works.
I cant figur out how to put a pic with my phone, it does say ARP. I know they make bolts but its not APC lol. Help lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
We're trying to help, but you give some wonky-ass descriptions. We need pics. Download the Imgur mobile app, get the code, and post the image on here

Wrench.head

95 LS-T in tha works.
Wonky?? Lolol. Ok my number is 865-755-1530. Ill send pics to anyone that can help. Its stamped in the front if the plate ARP no bolts say that, it has no stickers on it. Someone never even took the blue coting off tha thing to show the bare aluminum, they jus bolted it up and rode out lol.

dlo253

Maybe its so jdm dope the Japanese didn't want us to know about it but one accidentally made its way to the states..
Or its a custom piece..