August Wisconsin Meet

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
DATE CHANGED TO AUGUST 16th!

So I'm thinking about throwing a meet in the Baraboo area August 16th

It's a Saturday. I think It'd be sweet if we all met up at Devil's Lake. Grill Out, Swim, Hike, Bike, Volleyball, Fish, whatever you guys want to do really. The place is huge!

I think D-Lake would be a sweet spot.. I know a couple of the Steven's Point crowd said they'd drive to Baraboo, and we're only 45 minutes from Madison so I think we could make a pretty big meet!!

Let me know who all is interested and we'll see what happens... Reply here I guess and if there is enough interest we can make it happen!

Thanks!
-Kuchta

List:
1. Kuchtaboy
2. JDM_EK_wanabe
3. asianzt
4. end005 (and crew)
5. mteg
6. halloweenkid (and crew)
7. jake (3ft tall kid) ((and crew))
8. B16SolMan
9. GSROWNSU
10. VRD^sam
11. talon2066

If we can get at least 20 people to sign up for the meet, I can get everyone day passes for 5 bucks rather then the 7 dollar fee.

ALSO!

If you have a state park pass, that works for Devils Lake as well do you don't have to pay an admission fee. I advise all that think they can get away without paying to not try it. I got a $150 parking ticket earlier this year before I got my pass. They check EVERY car.

You can use this site to find directions to the lake:
http://www.devilslakewisconsin...ation/

I'll reserve a Shelter on the south shore if we can get the 20 people to sign up.

Last edited:

98_gsr

how far is that from the janesville area? my parents have a cottage around there so depending on the distance i might go

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
you're about 1 1/2 hours out.

END005,and mteg are from wisconsin too.
The 26th is Melt's Birthday and he's moving up here for the summer. lol

mteg

Automatic Lover
Aren't you the only member from Wisconsin on here?
There are a few of us on here. I'll through this event up on our club website. I'm guessing we could probably get a group from JVL up there.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
that'd be sweet!!

I really want to pull most of wisconsin in on this one.. That'd be sweet.

mteg

Automatic Lover
how far is gurnee, IL from where you live i'm interested
I'm guessing 2 1/2-3 hours. It takes me about an hour to get to the dells/devils lake, and about 1 1/2 hours to drive to SpeedQuest in gurnee. August should be a pretty good time to have the meet. I know I'm going to try to make it up there for this one. Are there any activities planned?

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I'm guessing 2 1/2-3 hours. It takes me about an hour to get to the dells/devils lake, and about 1 1/2 hours to drive to SpeedQuest in gurnee. August should be a pretty good time to have the meet. I know I'm going to try to make it up there for this one. Are there any activities planned?
you got me...not that i know of so far...so you go to speedquest huh?

mteg

Automatic Lover
I've been there a few times for the dyno days. i've had several friends get tuned there. Freddy's a cool guy to work with.

Last edited:

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I've been there a few times for the dyno days. i've had several friends get tuned there. Freddy's a cool guy to work with.
yea i like him to...ive known him for around 3 years, but i would rather go to Kingmotorsports and get my car tuned their just cuz of experience