August Wisconsin Meet

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, I haven't looked..... CI is about my only forum that I check regularly.

Scott, you best drive over here for the meet... lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Nice bro!!!

There's a pretty good amount coming!! I'm kinda excited!!

Oh! and for anyone who cares, I just got my 2nd 160 dollar parking ticket of the summer.. seriously. Everyone needs to buy passes when they come. 160 bucks sucks. lol

end005

Dude.I won't be able to make it. I'm head of the Estate Planning event we are doing for clients.

Take lots and lots and lots of photos and share!!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
we're going to have this on the SOUTH SHORE.

JDM_EK and I talked about it, and there's a lot right next to where the volleyball court is set up that we'll aim for.

I'll be sure to try and get a couple signs up for everyone.

Aim to be here around 10:30 or 11. We were out at the lake till almost 11 and the lots were just starting to get people to fill in, so if everyone is there by 11, there should be no problem with us all parking together.

I'll be there from 10 on, so if people are showing up early, we'll be there.

**IF ANYONE WANTS TO FOLLOW OUT THERE**

because you can't figure it out on map quest or a map how to get to the south shore, I can meet people in the Wal-Mart parking lot, I'll head out from there at 9:45 so we're at the park by 10.

Like it says on the map, do NOT take that section of Highway 113. It's all torn up from the flooding we had earlier this summer, and low cars WILL loose parts. I've smacked my bumper a few times on some of the spots, so just stay clear of that area

If anyone has any questions that day, you can give me a call at 608.434.3118.

I think that should about cover everything... If anyone has any other questions before the 16th comes, post up!

Hope to see you all here!!!!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Dude.I won't be able to make it. I'm head of the Estate Planning event we are doing for clients.

Take lots and lots and lots of photos and share!!
WHAT?!!?

Dude. Eff Clients. lol, that's alright... I'm sure we'll have another one somewhere around the area

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
it should be a pretty good turn out.. there's like 20 people signed up from H-T coming. Weather permitting, we've got like 3 or 4 s2k, a few k-swaps, and other random sexy cars coming. I'm pretty pumped!!

GSROWNSU

i'm excited i never got a chance to go to the madison meet at all this year so this will be the first meet i've been to in a long time.

mteg

Automatic Lover
I regrett to inform you that I will be unable to attend. My cars been down for the past several weeks. If all goes well I I should be able to have my tune done this friday at Midwest Hybrds. If everything goes well, I'm going to head down to import wars that night with the rest of my club.

GSROWNSU

what happens if it rains? Hopefully not but the forecast is calling for rain on saturday...hopefully the weather men are wrong like they usually are :)

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
shitty... well I'll still be up and out there...

worst comes to worst I guess no one shows up. lol

GSROWNSU

shitty... well I'll still be up and out there...

worst comes to worst I guess no one shows up. lol
i won't be if it rains but if the weather looks decent i will definitely be there with another boosted teg and possibly two others. I'm excited should be a good time :) You said it was 7 bucks to get in right? And everyone should be there about 10:30-11?