B16 Integra swap, anyone?

Cripton805

WAR 178

Premium User
im a big fan of the B20v setups, but I only lean towards the H series setup due to the fact that its more rarely done and I really like the H series valve cover. Also its pretty cheap to snatch up a H series. my boy has H23 in a EG bubble, and I love watching him toast guys who assume he has a D or B series in it.

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Cripton please do us both a favor, stop posting your a god damn idiot. First off 2 of the 5 links you posted are to the same fucking motor, Secondly you talked about all these 200whp b16's yet you produce 3? You must have also skipped the part in the threads where it stated the dyno used is known to read high, meaning they made under 200whp but the dyno used claimed 200whp. So people are ignoring the b16 yet its the most common B series swap done, im confused? While its possible to make 200whp on a b16, its not very logical. For less money you could have 200whp B18 /debate

People making 170whp on GSR and Type R's with fucking bolt on's these days. The links you posted were to 5 year old threads.

Bisi is also a fucking god, any guy that can make a CRZ have over 500whp is just out of this world. Your trying to compare Bisi to the average guy building a B series?

I hate on the b16 so much because I have owned them!! How many b16s have you owned, how many GSR's have you owned? The b16s didn't go anywhere until 6k rpms, because they have no fucking torque. Hell my b20 (non vtec) powered crx before boost was spanking b16 powered crx's, whats the excuse there? You want me to get into the list of Honda motors i've owned? I've had everything from an A series to a G to a K....but we can measure dicks later. Hell I even had a JDM XSI trans in my crx at one time, hated that fucking thing as well, 5th gear on the highway and it was begging for 6th.

My old b16 powered EG, but hey wtf do I know about b16's
http://www.myspace.com/video/guy-from-nerk/hatch-fly-bye-2/12557325

http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/12556990

oh and here's a pic of the bay so you can't say "prove its a b16":

Last edited:

Cripton805

Cripton please do us both a favor, stop posting your a god damn idiot. First off 2 of the 5 links you posted are to the same fucking motor, Secondly you talked about all these 200whp b16's yet you produce 3? You must have also skipped the part in the threads where it stated the dyno used is known to read high, meaning they made under 200whp but the dyno used claimed 200whp. So people are ignoring the b16 yet its the most common B series swap done, im confused? While its possible to make 200whp on a b16, its not very logical. For less money you could have 200whp B18 /debate

People making 170whp on GSR and Type R's with fucking bolt on's these days. The links you posted were to 5 year old threads.

Bisi is also a fucking god, any guy that can make a CRZ have over 500whp is just out of this world. Your trying to compare Bisi to the average guy building a B series?

I hate on the b16 so much because I have owned them!! How many b16s have you owned, how many GSR's have you owned? The b16s didn't go anywhere until 6k rpms, because they have no fucking torque. Hell my b20 (non vtec) powered crx before boost was spanking b16 powered crx's, whats the excuse there? You want me to get into the list of Honda motors i've owned? I've had everything from an A series to a G to a K....but we can measure dicks later. Hell I even had a JDM XSI trans in my crx at one time, hated that fucking thing as well, 5th gear on the highway and it was begging for 6th.

My old b16 powered EG, but hey wtf do I know about b16's
http://www.myspace.com/video/guy-from-nerk/hatch-fly-bye-2/12557325

http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/12556990

oh and here's a pic of the bay so you can't say "prove its a b16":

I have a GSR right now and I haven't begun working on it because my current B18C1 is higher milage and would be idiotic for me to build the head now.

When this engine goes I'm going to swap in a JDM B18C and re-build the C1 and make it High Comp.

Sure I would say it's the most common swap because it's CHEAP! Low budget ballers get them.
Thus the real ballers getting the B18Cs and having the money to build them. It's the most common to be BUILT for people that have CASH.

Do I really care if you have owned a B16? I guess it took you 4 tries to know that the B18C was actually superior.
Once again you fail to understand anything I'm saying and you contradict Omniman himself.

See now you make Bisi the exception. You will have excuse after excuse. :smackself
You must not only know what you're doing, but you must have the funds.
I'm sure there are plenty genious builders that just don't have the budget they need.

I already told you it would be difficult to find, but it has been done and I'm sorry Im not trying to bust my ass to search for it.
So now there's 3 that I've proven. What difference does it make if I find more? It would just add to the list and you would still have excuse after excuse.

I have proven my point and you're still too stupid to understand that a B16 is the little brother to the B18 closely behind maybe 10-20 hp/whp just like Omniman stated in his quote with both being fully built or similar builds. What in the hell am I stating that is false?

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2028753

Last edited:

Cripton805

im a big fan of the B20v setups, but I only lean towards the H series setup due to the fact that its more rarely done and I really like the H series valve cover. Also its pretty cheap to snatch up a H series. my boy has H23 in a EG bubble, and I love watching him toast guys who assume he has a D or B series in it.
Yeah they're alright. It just doesn't feel right if you try to go any other way other than a straight line in a Civic.

It might be a 20lb difference in a teg, but imagine it in an EG going from D to H. :shock:

Cripton805

Just pm me, we'll measure dicks in there instead of trashing this thread even further
I never said it was easy to make 200WHP. :lol:

flashback...
"Or at least making 200hp with mild modification. Not bad making the same HP as an ITR motor."

HP!!! and I said that 2x.

Then the post after that you said WHP. And I said it required heavy modification for WHP and I reapeatedly said that quoting Omni soon after that.

IDK I'm done. Apperently you got confused.

Here's a link to one comparing with mild modification and bolt ons. HP! not WHP!
http://www.d-series.org/forums/naturally-aspirated/92105-header-dyno-testing-comparison-tri-y-vs-4-into-1-performance-design.html

Those are good numbers for a B16

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Wait, I'm the one confused here? I think your confused, your whole argument was the Omni Mans 200whp B16 you dipshit. I was talking the entire time about WHP and you knew that, you kept repeatedly suggesting that it was oh so simple to make 200whp becasue the omni man did it. "HP" doesn't mean shit, its WHP that matters, I thought you Cali kids were supposed to be the kings of imports? Hopefully the rest know more then you do or don't.

Whatever dude, back pedal now all you want, im over it...on to the next dumbass like you to argue with on here

Last edited: