Biggest First Date Turnoffs

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
my last gf was great at bending her knees, and staying on her back...it was a healthy relationship until she spoke. lmao.
hahahahah! excactly :lol:

Oh, and I hate when she brings me home to meet her parents the first time we go to the movies. I don't want to know you fuckin live with yet.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
hahahahah! excactly :lol:

Oh, and I hate when she brings me home to meet her parents the first time we go to the movies. I don't want to know you f***in live with yet.
lol with asian girls you have to meet their parents or they wont let you take them out. well thats with the good girls

tork_sd89

Baywatch
lol with asian girls you have to meet their parents or they wont let you take them out. well thats with the good girls
When I was in 5th grade my teacher taught me well. With asian girls you always show up with a gift for the girl and a small gift for the family. Like if you get the girl roses get the family something like sunflowers or carnations. 8)

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
When I was single and out enjoying that life, the biggest turn off to me on the first date was when a girl was easy. I like a challenge, not saying I wouldn't sleep with the girl, but it just kinda turned me off knowing how easy it was to do so. It made me think, damn if I can get in her pants this quick, just imagine who else has done it haha.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
When I was in 5th grade my teacher taught me well. With asian girls you always show up with a gift for the girl and a small gift for the family. Like if you get the girl roses get the family something like sunflowers or carnations. 8)
So the next asian that ill date i do that, and should i take my shoes off before they ask? Cuz theyll think im baller already knowing that.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
It's worse when they make you do all the talking, because if you're trying to get to know each other, speak up b****
You care too much
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

for some reason that seems like its a list of what u have found in your past dates, sht had me laughing

OT- OG basically named my few, the worse one is the "blowing up my phone" and wanting to know what and where all the time.
:lol:
So the next asian that ill date i do that, and should i take my shoes off before they ask? Cuz theyll think im baller already knowing that.
Asian girls can be mother fucking stupid

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
who ever told you asians are good at math... LIED!!! lol

looks like asians are the topic eh?

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
who ever told you asians are good at math... LIED!!! lol

looks like asians are the topic eh?
Really? I ended up making a 95 in algebra 2 mainly because of her, maybe it's just Koreans but idk where your getting your logic

Another turnoff would be constant farting.

krisx13

Schweet.
a guy who wears ugly ass shoes.

also, when you take a girl to a movie, don't show up late, sneak the two of you in, and then keep putting her hand on your junk during the movie. in a packed theatre. true story

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
a guy who wears ugly ass shoes.

also, when you take a girl to a movie, don't show up late, sneak the two of you in, and then keep putting her hand on your junk during the movie. in a packed theatre. true story
Hahahahahahaha

So I can't wear my cowboy boots? :(

not anther cody

Telling me shes still trying to figure out stuff with her ex.....
Or "maybe" me: hey do you wanna go catch a movie this weekend? her: maybe, Idk what im doing yet