Biggest First Date Turnoffs

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
a friend told me she had a nice friend who was my type and was able to set up a date with her for me. of course i agreed. met her, real pretty, but damn, she judged everything in sight. i decided to wear a t-shirt and some jeans thinking it was a casual first meet and greet. she wondered why i dressed this way, why i didn't do my hair, why i have a ricer. she said the ricer thing 15 minutes after meeting, which was at a starbucks because i ain't paying for no dinner, no movie, no bullshit expensive shit for someone i don't know, and i literally called my friend over to pick her up because not dealing with this shit anymore. i left starbucks with a passion fruit tea and was pretty content afterwards.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
only if you have the hat to match. and live in Calgary/Texas lol
So all that and the matching belt buckle?

I thought you were in Canada? lol

MeandmyDB7, rofl, she called you a ricer? If that was me I would have just left her ass at the starbucks, lol.

not anther cody

when they say "maybe" me: hey do you wanna catch a movie this weekend? her: maybe, let me see what I'm doing
then decides to call me at 8:30 friday night asking if my offer still stood

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
haha yeah bro. at that time, i still had my honda fit rims and barely installed my type 1 coilovers. that's about it. i got lucky i didn't have to pick her up or anything. it's a shame though because damn, if we were just judging on physical appearance, she's WAAAAAAAAAY outta my league. real real real real pretty chick. Just a terrible personality. if i didn't have to deal with that loud mouth of hers, i would've stayed, but it was too much for me.

when they say "maybe" me: hey do you wanna catch a movie this weekend? her: maybe, let me see what I'm doing
then decides to call me at 8:30 friday night asking if my offer still stood
i would've straight up said no afterwards regardless. that's some bitch ass shit. fuuuuuuck that.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
haha yeah bro. at that time, i still had my honda fit rims and barely installed my type 1 coilovers. that's about it. i got lucky i didn't have to pick her up or anything. it's a shame though because damn, if we were just judging on physical appearance, she's WAAAAAAAAAY outta my league. real real real real pretty chick. Just a terrible personality. if i didn't have to deal with that loud mouth of hers, i would've stayed, but it was too much for me.

i would've straight up said no afterwards regardless. that's some b**** ass s***. fuuuuuuck that.
sounds like a bitch, i hate that lol. most of girls i've talked to are nice but pretty annoying so i end up not talking to them any more :lol:

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
also, when you take a girl to a movie, don't show up late, sneak the two of you in, and then keep putting her hand on your junk during the movie. in a packed theatre. true story
Wait...now I've gotta re-think my whole dating strategy. :lol:

covert_Con

Senior Ricer

i would've straight up said no afterwards regardless. that's some b**** ass s***. fuuuuuuck that.
Yeah that's usually how it is with those girls lol, I bet she drove a hyndaui for all we care :lol:

treeafodo

Austin
When they say first date, that they think your the one she'll be married to.

I've seriously only been on 1 date but it was with a girl who was really into me. She wanted to go sit by the river and talk. I was driving her home and she said "I see no reason on why I would ever break up with you. Your perfect. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I want you to be the father of my kids." I just said "I'm
Sorry I'm 17 your 18, this isn't going to work, your looking wayyyy to far into the future" I haven't talked to her since. But she's 19 now and dating a 33 year old...

itzrivera

I've seriously only been on 1 date but it was with a girl who was really into me. She wanted to go sit by the river and talk. I was driving her home and she said "I see no reason on why I would ever break up with you. Your perfect. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I want you to be the father of my kids." I just said "I'm
Sorry I'm 17 your 18, this isn't going to work, your looking wayyyy to far into the future" I haven't talked to her since. But she's 19 now and dating a 33 year old...
sit by the river lolol sounds hella corny

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
sounds like a b****, i hate that lol. most of girls i've talked to are nice but pretty annoying so i end up not talking to them any more :lol:
yeah bro haha. if they're annoying, i wouldn't mind. my patience for that s*** is pretty big like if they bug me all day or keep calling/texting, but for snobby ass b****es, i can't haha.

Yeah that's usually how it is with those girls lol, I bet she drove a hyndaui for all we care :lol:
it was. this event wasn't that long ago so i can still remember her pretty vivid. just wished she wasn't a b**** because i would've been the biggest simp ever for that chick. one of those chicks where sucky sucky and fcky fcky isn't a priority. to me at least. hahahaha. she drove a friggin Yukon. how do i know this? i hung out with her one more time, but as a "group" hang like 3 months after the starbucks incident. hahahahahahaha

hahaha damn. shit like that scares the fuck outta me. if they're looking into even 1 month in the future of a possible relationship, i'm out already to be honest, let alone being father of kids hahahahahahaha. girl, my job can only support 1 person and that person is meeeeeeeee. that's what i usually say if girls ask me to buy shit for them. sorry.

Last edited:

treeafodo

Austin
sit by the river lolol sounds hella corny
Yeah it was stupid. :lol:
hahaha damn. shit like that scares the fuck outta me. if they're looking into even 1 month in the future of a possible relationship, i'm out already to be honest, let alone being father of kids hahahahahahaha. girl, my job can only support 1 person and that person is meeeeeeeee. that's what i usually say if girls ask me to buy shit for them. sorry.
It was so awkward. As soon as she said that I think I sped up to get her home faster.
Another big turnoff was she was talking about things her and her first boyfriend did the entire time. Lol the entire "date" lasted maybe 15 minutes tops before I thought "let's get her home" :lol:

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Yeah it was stupid. :lol:

It was so awkward. As soon as she said that I think I sped up to get her home faster.
Another big turnoff was she was talking about things her and her first boyfriend did the entire time. Lol the entire "date" lasted maybe 15 minutes tops before I thought "let's get her home" :lol:
Lol I've done that before to, I ended up taking a wrong turn to her house and you could feel the tension in the car, hopefully that never happens again.