Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Shit... I thought those were all in the 7k range [emoji23]

As much as my heart desires a true “traditional” Harley (even though club style isn’t traditional at all [emoji23]) ...The thought of me on a Harley is a bit douchier than I’d like to admit.

I will heavily consider it [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.

R13

The other asshole
What worries me is that it’s a dealership that wants that little for it [emoji23]

But it’s not an HD specific dealership so maybe that’s why. I’ll save that, it’s only an hour away, and I’m always down to go to Asheville, it’s a cool little hippy place filled with guitar stores and shit like I like.

R13

The other asshole
Just when I think I have it all figured out you always go and make the decision harder [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Remember... those were the bikes that had their own race series.

^ notice the pipes [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Son of a bitch... the local HD dealer’s site says they still have that one I posted a pic of... looks like I’m putting toe rod ends in the mustang tonight and making a trip up there tomorrow [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Son of a bitch... the local HD dealer’s site says they still have that one I posted a pic of... looks like I’m putting toe rod ends in the mustang tonight and making a trip up there tomorrow [emoji23]
You posted a pic of an XR besides those ones with the fairings? [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh you meant from a while back. Didn't think of that lol.

So what, you're gonna try to test ride that, see if you like it, then jump on that one in NC?

R13

The other asshole
Just gonna sit on it and feel it out... it’s $6800 and has 38k on it... I don’t wanna chance buying that particular one because I fucked it up [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
6800 for 38k miles? 5k for 10k miles.... hmmm

First thing you'd need to do is take off that shitty header wrap. Then buy the Corbin rear cowl snap cap. (fully replaces the seat unlike the XB's cover)