Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I mean, it’s not a magna, or a vrod, but it’s a close sibling to the magna.

It’s not completely buried...

My garage is a fucking mess [emoji23]

I’ve got shit sandwich too, because it has a dead battery and another broken throttle cable [emoji1750]‍[emoji3601]

R13

The other asshole
That bike is fucking terrible [emoji23]

I will never understand how he took a mint white ‘06 XL1200C and turned it into that in just a few years...

It’s a testament to sporties though... he has ragged that thing to the limit trying to live the outlaw life, but it still runs fine, and only leaks a drop or 3 when you park it.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Why don't we build you a bosozoku. Your roots will be restored to the JDM world.

Also, how come shit sandwich is so cool even though it is the equivalent of a rattle canned new edge mustang with the bumpers falling off....

94RS

No fucks given.

I will never understand how he took a mint white ‘06 XL1200C and turned it into that in just a few years...

It’s a testament to sporties though... he has ragged that thing to the limit trying to live the outlaw life, but it still runs fine, and only leaks a drop or 3 when you park it.
Throw on a set of new gaskets and it could be a perfect candidate for a street tracker build [emoji1744]‍[emoji3603]

R13

The other asshole

Throw on a set of new gaskets and it could be a perfect candidate for a street tracker build [emoji1744]‍[emoji3603]

It’s probably eat the oil pump gear and explode the first ride after you go it built [emoji1787]

Also, how come shit sandwich is so cool even though it is the equivalent of a rattle canned new edge mustang with the bumpers falling off....
Because he’s actually done a good job at making an outlaw bike out of what is normally one of the most old-man Harley’s on the market [emoji23]

And as dumb as he can be... I know that bike has some good stories because he lived so hard he managed to scare himself straight AFTER spending a total of almost 20 years behind bars [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Meh... Evos are dirt cheap. Could probably buy 3 of the fucking things for what I paid for my XB9 engine [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
That’s what he always says... “if I blow it up I’ll just buy another one off eBay” [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
I’m just now realizing I didn’t warn you how foul mouthed we are here [emoji23]

It’s only when me and Ty start talking about stuff that it gets that way though... we bring out the cynical hateful old men in each other [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
It's true though... They've used the Evo since I think 86, same engine that was in this glorious piece of the 80s

Only real things that have changed on the Sportster's Evo since it came out are EFI in 2007, and rubber mounting in 2004.... Which Erik was already using back in 1987 on the RR1000 (the one with the XR engine) and every bike that followed.... But you already know how this will end up if I go off on a Buell tangent lol

R13

The other asshole
Honestly if I can’t find a dyna closer to me I might snag that black nightster... I’m gonna look goofy on both because the only thing I really look proportionate on is an xr650r and an r1200gs [emoji23]

I really liked that black and orange one at black wolf. I wasn’t even interested in looking at it, but he insisted I sat on it, and it felt good... nimble as fuck too. That peanut tank helps drop the center of gravity a buuuunch vs shit sandwich’s full size tank.

I just wonder how it would do at 70mph vs the fxdx or a similar dyna. I don’t wanna cause a bunch of premature wear because it has to run just hard enough on the highway that it stresses it.