Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Kurt, I like your plans. I don't know much about bikes but I think you have them in the correct order. That last one sketches me out a little bit lol. I think that one could be a 10 footer.

Reactions: R13

94RS

No fucks given.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Hahaha! I know, I caught that.

I'm going to see if he will give me a picture of the wires in there to see if they are chopped up or what. I mean the price point is too tempting o_O

R13

The other asshole
Jamestown is a ways... but it’s on the way to the streetbob [emoji23] it’s right outside Nashville on the east side.

R13

The other asshole
I love the 1200 nightster, but sporties aren’t the greatest on the highway, and the silver one... I really want whatever I get to be black [emoji23] it’s almost perfect otherwise though, already has Tbars and a thunderheader, plus he’s replaced the tensioners already.

94RS

No fucks given.

Few more options.
I don’t see why you wouldn’t go for that last one. It’s pretty much exactly how you want it. Just paint the fucking thing black [emoji23]

The Screaming Eagle cams are a nice $350 addition too

R13

The other asshole
Paint’s fucking expensive [emoji23] nice paint anyway.

But if it’s still available it’s now at the top of my list because that other FXDX is in Cincinnati and that’s a tad further than I really wanna go. I’ll have to get John to take me if it’s more than 3 hours away anyway because my ferds are just sketchy enough right now that I don’t trust them for 10 hours in the same day [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
You caught me [emoji23]

If I felt like it I’d quote all the times I’ve referenced who john/skavenger is [emoji1787]