Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
We’re using crapatalk pr0 so it only shows your username now

I love how CI broke the feature where you could change that little section so now mine permanently says “The other asshole” [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
You can also see it under my username haha

Oh.... so John is a hipster douchebag then [emoji23]

We’re using crapatalk pr0 so it only shows your username now

I love how CI broke the feature where you could change that little section so now mine permanently says “The other asshole” [emoji23]
You act like that’s not accurate or something [emoji1744]‍[emoji3603]

Reactions: R13

R13

The other asshole
Flat brim, flannel shirt, vans wearing, complete package [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nah, he’s a good dude... no idea why he hangs out with my degenerate, metalhead ass [emoji1787]

94RS

No fucks given.
I can't claim that title yet. The handlebar mustache hasn't been fully grown in. Once I can go to my local coffee shop and get a compliment on the stache then it is official.
Just don’t make a cafe racer out of a CL360 and we’re good...

Flat brim, flannel shirt, vans wearing, complete package [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nah, he’s a good dude... no idea why he hangs out with my degenerate, metalhead ass [emoji1787]
Never again will I buy another pair of vans... bought a pair in July for work shoes and the fucking bottom is almost worn out. The Pumas I had before lasted near two years.

What were we talking about again? [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
That’s like my latest DC’s.

My DC’s from 2013 finally fell completely apart this year... my new ones with 3m soles and a bunch of fancy shit are AWFUL. Uncomfortable, and if they get the slightest bit wet it’s like trying to walk on ice regardless of the surface.

R13

The other asshole
[emoji23]

Yeah true, we’ll always be a bunch of Honda soy boi’s at heart

Even though I’m a giant bearded biker looking dude now with V8’s and soon to probably be a Harley [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Fuck... that was before I even restored the plastics. Meaning that’s the original engine [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
The V45 that’s buried under 10 years worth of shit even though you brought it home like 6 months ago?

Yup, that’s a redemption right there.