Cheesenips Neon

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Thanks. I started to wire in my wide band yesterday. Today I might finish it.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
So after I filed my paypal claim, my BWS tried to show up. I was in PA so I wasn't here to sign for it.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I was out of town so no biggie. My solid motor mounts and agp hotside intercooler pipe showed up while I was gone too.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
ehhh yes. but, im at a stand still. My work caught fire while I was on vacation and the damage was pretty bad

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Heres a ported,clipped 16g wheel stock framed turbo, next to a stock one. I finally got the BWS turbo in and I installed it in less then 45min.

First start up is right where I need it. Car is still on the stock stage 2 tune. Fuel pressure is stock...everything is still basically stock with bolt ons.

Im overall pleased with the new exhaust note, I was pretty sketchy going to a catless down pipe and 3" turbo back setup..and fearing it would sound very raspy. I haven't reved it to redline but with a few taps of the throttle, im happy with the note. I feel sometime in a week or so itll be driven....right to an exhaust shop. I need a new hanger and a state inspection

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Current mod list:

Engine:
Stage 2 w. toys Consisting of the following:
Stage 2 Performance Control Module. (4) 682 cc/min Fuel Injectors. Wastegate Actuator. 3.0 Bar MAP Sensor. 3.0 Bar TIP Sensor. Turbo Toys & Hardware: Intercooler Sprayer - A Four fine mister water spray nozzle attaches to the front mounted intercooler, activated by the 3 position Turbo Toys rocker switch panel. High Octane Fuel Switch - Increases spark advance and adjusts fueling to take full advantage of 100 octane unleaded fuel. Dial A Boost Switch - manages Boost on demand by adjusting the 4 position switch on the switch panel offering minimun to MAXIMUM Boost
Mopar/borla 2.5" cat-back exhaust
3" catless down pipe
3" MpX o2 housing
3" injen cat back
AEM 3" CAI
180 degree thermostat
Walboro 255lph Fuel pump
ETS stainless, mandrel bent upper hotside charge pipe
AGP lower hotside pipe
AGP coldside upper pipe
HKS SSQV BOV- 4th gen
Mpx oil catch can
PTP Check Valve
DCR Top end oil modifier
Booger Shifter bushings
NGK plugs ( one step colder)
Monster FMIC
16G Big wheel stock turbo
Ported OEM turbo manifold
AGP solid dog bone motor mounts
AGP fuel return line

Engine Visual-
Perrin Radiator Shroud
Gold painted Valve cover
stainless steel bolts
Ebay oil cap

Exterior:
Fiberglass eyelids
Caliber srt-4 rear badge
Caliber srt-4 front nostril badge
Yellow tinted foglights
Yoshi front badge
Black housing OEM style head lights

Suspension:
BC inverted Coilovers
Energy susension Master bushing kit in red
Progress 27mm front sway bar.
Progress 24mm 3way adustable rear sway bar
MpX front strut bar
P-works 3 point rear strut bar
Drilled/slotted front & real rotors

Wheels:
Enkei EV5 17X7 hyper black

Interior:
Apexi Turbo Timer
Autometer 30/30 boost guage
Mpx Billet shift knob
AEM analog wideband

Software:
Diablosport Trinity

Last edited:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
this one doesn't have the lights like the digital, but that need is constantly on the move. I would prefer to have a digital since they are easier to read, but being this has the analog cable for data logging, I went this route. Its well worth the $20 extra to have that feature