Cheesenips Neon

speedin

The Transporter
this one doesn't have the lights like the digital, but that need is constantly on the move. I would prefer to have a digital since they are easier to read, but being this has the analog cable for data logging, I went this route. Its well worth the $20 extra to have that feature
You mean the serial wire? I have that too, well I had to make my own serial cable. Or does this one have a plug and play set-up?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Drove it for the first time. Drives good, can't get into boost yet till the turbo is broke in. I need to raise the car a hair...scrapes on everything.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I can't go right into 20+ psi on it. I paid to much for this thing so I'm following what I'm supposed to so I don't void my warranty. Plus, the car rides like shit so I don't feel like goin fast till I dial my suspension closer to what i want

speedin

The Transporter
Yea, im just saying from a mechanical point of view. The way a turbo works it doesnt need to be broken in. Its break in period is pre-oiling it before starting, thats about it.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I know what your sayin. Car becomes legal tomorrow.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
been a while but ive done a bit more with the ol neon. I recently installed Hawk HPS front and rear pads

drove it for about 2 weeks on 23psi and the stock clutch started to slip. Well now im installing a clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, AGP forged clutch fork, SS clutch line and a billed pivot arm. While the trans it out, im having Carbon lined sychros installed, AGP forged shift selector and a AGP forged shift extender.

I figured it was time to go wingless...permanently. I ordered a carbon fiber trunk lip and didn't care for the CF on red. So I bought a wingless trunk lid and both the lid and lip are in paint right now. Hopefully soon, ill be done for a bit. Id really like to get this thing tuned.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I figured it was time to go wingless...permanently. I ordered a carbon fiber trunk lip and didn't care for the CF on red. So I bought a wingless trunk lid and both the lid and lip are in paint right now. Hopefully soon, ill be done for a bit. Id really like to get this thing tuned.
Why not just paint the CF lip red?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
my oem trunk has spoiler holes, I hate plugs. and the clear coat had a few bubbles in it, so it was cheaper to buy a new lid

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
my oem trunk has spoiler holes, I hate plugs. and the clear coat had a few bubbles in it, so it was cheaper to buy a new lid
Gotcha. I still vote for painting the lip and putting it on the new lid. I think they look good with the lip, but then again it's not my car so who cares what I think lol.