CHILD PRESENTS: Misc DC5 shots

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
see what i love about the rsx is that the tails on the new ones look similar to my painted altezzas.

teggy2281

dang child those are some nice rides.yours just looks clean ass hell

B18TEG

BLACK DA
your ride is real clean, keep up the good work and dont worry about the expensive mods theyll come

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Cars always looking pimp Child. Your pics make the rsx look so bad ass, reason I'm getting one. Oh and looking into getting one of those new SLR cameras, not sure which ones to look at though.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
slr get cannon or pintex and try to get it from costco, cuz they usually have a big package with tripod, diffeent lenses, carry bag, etc. and you have a year to play with it and if you dont like it or dont want to pay for it anymore you get all your money back and no fuss

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I was looking at the Canon EOS 8.2mp Model EOS 30D, I got a Sony Cybershot 5mp right now and the pictures don't look nearly as nice as some of these Child posts.

CHILD

all day all JDM
well, i DONT have a DSLR, mine is just another Sony DCS-R1 10.3 mp it shoots like a DSLR though and obviously its pretty frickin' clear. I've done better shots than these, I didnt really take the time to do an all out shoot, they were just random shots

point and shoot point and shoot

nautica_t

hey child you're really brave to be running the rays lug nuts. unless those are oem style lug nuts, they are actually bad for your car.
if its thet acorn style it'll seat the rim properly, otherewise if its the aftermarket lug style than those ray's lug nuts will be done soon and your oem rims aren't seated properly.

but nice car though. ..