Christian Integra Squad

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I am strongly against any religion being publicly displayed outside their homes or meeting places.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
This country would not be the place it is today, nor would it have been founded in the first place as it was founded, without a strong belief in God. I mean, our very Constitution is based on the belief that God gives us our rights, not a government - the first country ever do do this. How else does a truly free society not tear itself apart if not for a common moral code that controls people actions. A government that carries out that role is called a Dictatorship.
Even you atheists, you are not born a moral people, no one is born moral, your morals come from somewhere.......
This is why I respect greatly people of Faith, and don't wish to see religious symbols banished from the public eye. A religious people is essential to the survival of our country and our feedom, the symbols remind us of this. The Constitution nor the Bill of Rights guarantees the Freedom from Offense. In fact, freedom of speech guarantees it will happen from time to time, lol.
So in a nutshell, the above is why I say.......I say rock on with the Club!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
So once this club starts rolling I hope you are ready for the list of idiotic clubs to follow.

It's funny how all the religious stuff comes out around the holidays, but then the same religious people will step over a homeless person and not offer them shit the rest of the year...

I hope none of the 13 members ever had premarital sex, think that makes you a hypocrite.

01FTW

Dont you hate how when you declare that you believe in Jesus as your messiah that immediately everyone ridicules and insults you and your beliefs...

My whole life Ive been told by my friends, family, the Zionist media, Talmudic Hollywood, etc. that believing in God, specifically the Christian way, is stupid, idiotic, wrong, irrational, etc.

I'm a critical thinker, just because everyone says one thing doesn't make it the truth to me. The whole fuggin world could tell me that Christianity is wrong, but it's not gonna change my belief in Jesus.

People can preach to me all day telling me what not to believe in but it's just a waste of their time. For all you Christians in this forum stay strong in your beliefs!