Christian Integra Squad

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
I made a thread last Christmas to wish with those christians who has the same faith and trust as i am. Then several ppls were barking about it so i deleted it; felt like i was in a muslim's land :lol:

As Jim already stated in his very first post:

You dont have to say anything if you dont believe in Jesus Christ.

"....,blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
i remember man, sorry:(

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
I renounced religion forever ago, very stout atheist and non religious, but I'm glad you differentiate between religion and god! I'm curious to see the breakdown of religion on here!
I was Roman Catholic all of my life until last year, when I finally woke up and renounced my faith as well.

We should start an Atheist Integra Squad. :laugh:

JGvtec

That has nothing to do with this thread. How am i a whiner? This thread all we are trying to do is get people to spread the word out, and be known for your religious faith. All im saying is that if you want to go talk about being Atheist go talk about it somewhere else please.

Prozon

Kris
Dont think religion should be brought into the car world, some people might feel offended or otherwise, not everyone is too open minded. Just a thought.
If you are offended, you could simply not click the thread.

if they are offended by it they don't have to talk. i'm not shy about my beliefs and i think it's stupid for people to get hounded for theirs.
True that.
I was Roman Catholic all of my life until last year, when I finally woke up and renounced my faith as well.

We should start an Atheist Integra Squad. :laugh:
You shouldn't joke about others religions. I'll send you a PM, anyone else who feels the need to joke about someone elses religion, go ahead and PM me before you say anything.

This thread all we are trying to do is get people to spread the word out, and be known for your religious faith. All im saying is that if you want to go talk about being Atheist go talk about it somewhere else please.
x2. Couldn't agree more.