Chrome mirrors for my car?

mdan9193

Mdan
HAHAHA i thought of a audi when i saw the title of this tread, lunchin.

Dude wanting to put chrome on a honda, sell it, and buy a :guns:audi. Hondas dont do chrome good unless you want it to look like a ricer. Now if you like that thats your thing then, but u asked. o and thats y you havnt seen any teg with it...
Honda's don't do chrome? Lol stfu u have no idea what your talking about kid. Look at all the newer hondas civics and accords. They come in chrome door handles and some chrome outlining grills. Even on the new civics, touches of chrome and chrome along the driver and passenget mirrors.

mdan9193

Mdan
I've been a fan of the spoon mirrors too. Since it seems I can't find my audi mirrors lol I might settle for some spoons and paint match it and not keep it black.

j13

Keep It Clean
chrome on an integra is like carbon fiber on a minivan.

You're better off spraying the mirrors with "chrome" paint and paint the bumper covers to match

Depends on the car.

This one is ok.

that's sick, all that needs is a high compression b16 and some amber signals ;)

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
:rolf:

Why is someone that is going to get so butthurt over someone's opinion that they asked for on the internet?

mdan9193

Mdan
:rolf:

Why is someone that is going to get so butthurt over someone's opinion that they asked for on the internet?
I didn't technically ask your opinion in the first post bud, I asked if anyone knew where to find some. Not the ricer m3 or that gay bs, but a normal stock mirror polished or silver. If you don't like it, no need to post your nonsense input.