Chrome mirrors for my car?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Why are you guys talking like that?

I'm not a fan of the mirrors. They'd probably be really annoying to the car in front when it's sunny.

mdan9193

Mdan
Why are you guys talking like that?

I'm not a fan of the mirrors. They'd probably be really annoying to the car in front when it's sunny.
lol true that, they may cause a safety issue. I will probably settle with spoon mirrors since no one really understands what I mean with the audi mirrors.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
lol true that, they may cause a safety issue. I will probably settle with spoon mirrors since no one really understands what I mean with the audi mirrors.
I get what you're saying, I just don't know how to help you or find any like that. lol Just thought I'd give my two cents.

Ganyon

You could take your mirrors off and rattle can them silver or get silver vinyl and put on them.

built_ls

You could take your mirrors off and rattle can them silver or get silver vinyl and put on them.

THIS.

OR

CRAIGSLIST.

you can look up which cars come with a stock chrome mirrors and go to a JUNK YARD

or even A DEALERSHIP if you cant find them at any JUNK YARD type place to buy.

for example I know a Honda Storage area Depot not too far from my house where they have all HONDA/ACURA car parts (body parts and engine stuff) that they sell used. Also stores like JDM Depot in Orlando, FL..... My point is there might be stores like this for other car makes and models.

If you dont like the way it look you can always put the stock one back on and resale the ones you bought

mdan9193

Mdan
Thanks GANYON and BUILT LS for the info. I think I might pick up a cheap set of side mirrors from craigslist and paint them chrome finish or silver or something of that nature to experiment and see how they look on the car..i'll post pics whenever I do, i'm in the process of selling another vehicle so hopefully I get some time to do so.

built_ls

Thanks GANYON and BUILT LS for the info. I think I might pick up a cheap set of side mirrors from craigslist and paint them chrome finish or silver or something of that nature to experiment and see how they look on the car..i'll post pics whenever I do, i'm in the process of selling another vehicle so hopefully I get some time to do so.
de rien

mirrorimg

My vote is for some junkyard mirrors and use them as a test bed. Satin silver with a clear coat over it. I dont think it will look very good unless your car is a light color and you have silver wheels. If your car is dark, which most Integra paints are, then it will probably look quite off and be off putting.

mdan9193

Mdan
Its milano red and yeah I have silver wheels. Im not going to paint the triangle part of the mirror but im wwondering if i should leave the triangle part red or paint it black then paint the mirror silver or chrome. The more I look at these Audi mirrors the more I want to ddo it lol.