CI Decals

b18c_teg

I want color 1's not the plain white, I wanna be better than the CC. Come on ask Jay Jay if he dont know a diff place where they can do the decals how they are on the site!! Alot of tegs in S.cal once they see that good stuff on my car they will be all over this site... fo sho!! I get pissed off everytime i check this thread and see no answer.....

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
b18c_teg said:
I want color 1's not the plain white, I wanna be better than the CC. Come on ask Jay Jay if he dont know a diff place where they can do the decals how they are on the site!! Alot of tegs in S.cal once they see that good stuff on my car they will be all over this site... fo sho!! I get pissed off everytime i check this thread and see no answer.....
Trust me youre not alone, but like I think Omnious said, if theres not enought demand theyre not gonna look into it, but they should anyways make some so the few of us can sport them and rep the site like it should.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
We should look into having another company just custom make them.

b18c_teg

g3teg97 said:
We should look into having another company just custom make them.
I'm with u on that 1 man, Jay Jay should know where we can get them. I would pay for all of them if I didnt need the money for my engine.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Yeap because them white ones rare not that apealing that why theyre not selling,but we need to do something to make the site grow and thats the easiest and cheapest way to do it (I think) :oops:

b18c_teg

Some 1 help us please!!!! We want the Decals soo bad, Can't believe we can't even get some Decals done. CI needs advertising and this is 1 of the best ways to get ppl to check the site out. Jay Jay where u @ homie, We need this done bro.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
b18c_teg said:
Some 1 help us please!!!! We want the Decals soo bad, Can't believe we can't even get some Decals done. CI needs advertising and this is 1 of the best ways to get ppl to check the site out. Jay Jay where u @ homie, We need this done bro.
sorry man, i already spent $350 on a bunch of white ones that are sitting around.... Multi-colored ones are over twice as much unless you guys want color stickers instead.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
We're willing to pay a little more for colored one's. I'll still buy a couple white ones for now.

b18c_teg

Ah shit, I want color 1's but if u want to get rid of the white 1's I might get a pair and put them on my comp =) then I can get some color 1's and stick um to mah car. Let me know if u can get some color 1's done how they are on the site. I'll get u a pair of color 1's and a pair of white 1's since u still got them.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I have a notebook with them on. They are so long i had to cut the .com off and put it under it. It holds all my parts catalogs. I would bet if the site grows we could get them sorta like shirts.

b18c_teg

Ominous G2 said:
I have a notebook with them on. They are so long i had to cut the .com off and put it under it. It holds all my parts catalogs. I would bet if the site grows we could get them sorta like shirts.
I attend to like every meet T-I has and trust me if ppl see the decals on my car they will come check the site out for sure. I don't know if u all checked the meet vid I posted, but we had well over 100 cars that day sucks I didnt have decals. Well hope we get some soon. I check CI everyday lol I guess im the only 1 =/.
sure wish CI was like CC, We need gang of teg owners up in here. Well l8r all I will be checkin for info on the decals. Remember I will buy 1 pair of the plain white an1 of the color if u get them. that way u sell the white 1's too.