Colorado Meet

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i like the bottom one :thumbs up
or even the one above that with the word under the blocks

ill think of a logo for that

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Well I do graffiti for a prefession lol I could come up with a cool design or if we figure a name ill make it sick or something

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Lol sweet, and thanx :D those happen to be the only two I like haha

Well, definitely let us know if you come up with something :thumbs up

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Well I do graffiti for a prefession lol I could come up with a cool design or if we figure a name ill make it sick or something
just remember to make it monochrome (single color) and nothing too detailed if you want a decal.

heres a team from san diego.

team blur

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Will do dudes! Hey not to sound all from the movie superbad. Lol lol But do u guys have a myspace? U guys can check out my art there

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!! Ok u ready......ready..here it is. .....ok. so since were from the rockies i thought maybe "Rocksteady crew" ... tada! Lol

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Lol I yried it but its just too much "hey. Wats my status " or "amber just took a crap" notification lol or some other stuff lol I just use my myspca for artistic purposes

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Lmao!!! Dam fo real klutch? 6am?! U need to quit doin those twilight movie marathons its not healthy yo lol jk. Do u work early or wat? lol

bradster101

Lmao!!! Dam fo real klutch? 6am?! U need to quit doin those twilight movie marathons its not healthy yo lol jk. Do u work early or wat? lol
haha so thats what he does, its all coming together now

SO WHATS THE FINAL PLAN PEOPLE? saturday at 7? or sunday (if more people can come)???