Colorado Meet

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
All I hear is EXCUSES people!!! haha jk, shit happens man, and there's always next time....

And Klutch, where you coming from? what route? what time works for you? I am my own boss so I can take off whenever lol
Highlands Ranch, right between denver and castle rock. I'll probably take Monarch down to 25 (btw, monarch is a freaking blast to drive lol) And probably sometime after 7 to play things safe.... If that works for you
I ran into a couple kids today driving a silver LS. I told them about the site and that we were trying to get a CO meet together so hopefully they'll join the site. Seemed like pretty chill people
That'd be legit, I gotta talk to this girl at my school, she has a teg, cute too lol

bradster101

Damn if shes cute why dont I have her number yet? lol - what kinda teg?

And that should work just let me know earlier on sat for sure what time?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Damn if shes cute why dont I have her number yet? lol - what kinda teg?

And that should work just let me know earlier on sat for sure what time?
Lol I've never actually talked to her, just seen her driving around and in the parking lot lol, and a black 98+ if I remember correct, looked like a gsr :what: exhaust, lowered, wheels, buuuttttttt, it has altezzas :shock: owell, we can fix that ;) I considered just leaving a club integra sticker under her windshield wiper or something lol.

And alright, I'll let you know as soon as I kno. :thumbs up Anyone else going????

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Cool guys thnx. And I can get more peaple too. This Sunday on my way from work abuncha ricers meet n some cool teggs show up ill invite them. N see what we have by next meet, u. Kluch n bradster u guys can brainstorm sone new odea for the club or cruise n look for more good spots. Lol imagine it guys, 10 or 15 teggs just cruisin or posted up, u kno its gonna turn heads n sone will even be like...woa...we will be known lol WOOOOO!!! HELL YEAHH!!!! GO CLUB INTEGRA!!!! ...I gotta calm down lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Cool guys thnx. And I can get more peaple too. This Sunday on my way from work abuncha ricers meet n some cool teggs show up ill invite them. N see what we have by next meet, u. Kluch n bradster u guys can brainstorm sone new odea for the club or cruise n look for more good spots. Lol imagine it guys, 10 or 15 teggs just cruisin or posted up, u kno its gonna turn heads n sone will even be like...woa...we will be known lol WOOOOO!!! HELL YEAHH!!!! GO CLUB INTEGRA!!!! ...I gotta calm down lol
Hahaha that's exactly how it should be bro, the bigger the better :thumbs up If we do get a group lime that, with a bunch of nice tegs, that'd definitely kick major ass :thumbs up

And yea, brad and I will check some new locations and whatnot, get this shizz locked down :thumbs up

bradster101

haha simmer down man, you could blow a hip with all that excitment haha

and yea, so far its just us going so we'll have to brainstorm

Im thinking we could do more than one meet a month in order to get it going, im not afraid to drive my car great distances if I have to lol

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Lol I cool guys I'm cool lol. But ya definitely I say 2 or 3 since there Is 5 weeks in most months. I'm just playing need for speeding rostreet right now lol. How sad. . Hey klutch pm me ur num yo.

bradster101

So would you guys be down for next weekend to? if we could possibly get more to go out?

and do any of you have a Clubintegra sticker? or an extra?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
haha simmer down man, you could blow a hip with all that excitment haha

and yea, so far its just us going so we'll have to brainstorm

Im thinking we could do more than one meet a month in order to get it going, im not afraid to drive my car great distances if I have to lol
Alright, sounds like we got some work to do lol.

And yeah I agree lol
is that by aspen? where the beer flows like wine?
Not quite lol, and I wouldn't know, I'm not old enough to drink ;)
lol nah were a few hundred miles from Aspen, been there a few times though
Lol the drive up there is AWESOME. Been up there quite a bit for work....
Lol I cool guys I'm cool lol. But ya definitely I say 2 or 3 since there Is 5 weeks in most months. I'm just playing need for speeding rostreet right now lol. How sad. . Hey klutch pm me ur num yo.
Yea a few times a month is a good idea, and aight, gimmie a min.....

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
So would you guys be down for next weekend to? if we could possibly get more to go out?

and do any of you have a Clubintegra sticker? or an extra?
Yeah I'd be down fo sho.

And I don't, I'm gonna be ordering 3 or 4 when I get paid....