Colorado Meet

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I'll have to see, got a thing goin that'll end between 5-7.... But ill make a push to be there. I'll text you if something comes up

dreamofjdm

2@DHD2r3@Th3H013Thread
im in az just going to bump it for yall we have our meet this sat have fun guys

bradster101

Castle rock is inbetween denver and the springs, equal drive for both of us... if we go there I'm think n that village inn right when you exit

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Bad news guys... the fuckin part I ordered didn't go thru so I had to re order it now those dillfucks say it will get here Monday. ...fuck my life... I woulda gone if I had it already. Sorry guy. But I'm still dedicated to vthe group once I get the part. Like I said it will start off ruff but we can make it happen n get more peaple but ya sorry guys my apologies ahead of time

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Hey it's cool bro, dont worry bout it, life happens :thumbs up

And alright, i know where that is. Saturday evening sounds good!! route for drive? what time?

bradster101

All I hear is EXCUSES people!!! haha jk, shit happens man, and there's always next time....

And Klutch, where you coming from? what route? what time works for you? I am my own boss so I can take off whenever lol

bradster101

I ran into a couple kids today driving a silver LS. I told them about the site and that we were trying to get a CO meet together so hopefully they'll join the site. Seemed like pretty chill people