Colorado Meet

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
Lol I'm down to chip in for some stickers yo! I get paid this next Thursday that sticker will b known !! Lol lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i could make a little design for you colorodians :thumbs up
just give me an idea on what you guys want and i'll cook something up for yah!

i could even buy the vinyl and get the image cut if donations are received. or just have one of you guys take the design and get it made somewhere. and just gimmie props or whatever..

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
You would be my hero lol, I'm just no good with ideas like that, ud have to ask the more creative people in the group haha

bradster101

well something that stands for CO and a teg lol...

We need a name or something pep! Then Coy can get to work

When Im not so tired I can prolly come up with an idea

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Should it be in a foreign language to make us sound more jdm? :lol:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Lmao well I know our boy Coy is kickass at his designs and stuff, better come up with something to showcase his legendary skill ;)

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yeah I saw that, kickass logo :thumbs up funny, I actually was thinking about this not too long ago, actually came up with some rough sketches for a group called doraibu (drive in Japanese) haha, I have too much free time.... Lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
not bad.. make some final sketches, draw it out on the computer, and show it to everyone to see if they'll like it

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Already did lol, I should upload it.... Really cheesy actually ha.... Owell, I'll post if up anyway haha

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
You probably can haha, or scrap the whole thing lol. Idk just a quick Photoshop job...

That should do it.... Lmk what u think, I'm pretty sure it's crap lol