coy's integ thread n_n

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
nah. not side markers. i wont install those anymore. unless theyre clear s2k ones. then maybe ill consider em.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.

renarudo

Hey coy do you still have the n1 or did you swap it out for something quieter??

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i still have the N1. i also have a polished OEM one when i forget how quiet my car is

renarudo

Cool. I'm pondering getting an Skunk2 megapower catback for my ride. Should I add a header to my ride as well? I'm thinking of gifting it to myself and this one comes with a built in silencer.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
silencers are for faggots. lol!!

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Get the n1. I have one too and it sounds amazing! The only bad thing about it is it can get pretty annoying on the highway. Also, if you are low, get the megapower. I don't know how Coy can drive that low with one lol

Sended from my phone

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Get the n1. I have one too and it sounds amazing! The only bad thing about it is it can get pretty annoying on the highway. Also, if you are low, get the megapower. I don't know how Coy can drive that low with one lol

Sended from my phone

i dont see/hear how it could annoy you..? i can barely hear mine on the freeway.

and mine automatically made clearance so i dont scrape as much. lol!!

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
i dont see/hear how it could annoy you..? i can barely hear mine on the freeway.

and mine automatically made clearance so i dont scrape as much. lol!!

I had no rear seats in mine at the time. But now I put them back on, so yeah, its a lot quieter now.

Sended from my phone