coy's integ thread n_n

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
lol!!
i dont want to worry about smog. thats why i havent done mych engine upgrades

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.

Nick_C78

What is there to worry about? I could get a smog taken care of for you. Hassle free. You car never has to go anywhere. Hell, mine was in my garage with the engine apart last time I had it smogged. :p

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
lol!!
i dont want to worry about smog. thats why i havent done mych engine upgrades

lol I read a post in another forum about retarding the time to pass and found it hilarious going full retard :)

R13

The other asshole
What is there to worry about? I could get a smog taken care of for you. Hassle free. You car never has to go anywhere. Hell, mine was in my garage with the engine apart last time I had it smogged. :p
Lol, Nice! When I move to cali I know who to hit up now!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
well shit.. lol!
what if i come thru a smog checkpoint and they tell me to go to a star only place?

Nick_C78

Smog checkpoints are voluntary. Just refuse it all day long. They have to let you leave. Also, your car is too low to make it up the ramps to get on to the smog trailer. I have star only covered too. My cars smog was star only.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
then theyll give me a ticket for low ride height. lol!!
you got me as friends on facebook, right?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
lol! yeah. you right. my last fix-it ticket was for no wipers, in the middle of summer and ride height.

j13

Keep It Clean
I was rolling around last year with a built lsv in my old dc4, I never get hassled by cops or chp, I even "passed" smog. It's not as bad as it seems. It's an integra engine going in another integra is how I see it lol, plus coy, post more teg pics on IG

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
so im starting to save up for some new bits. subframe, tie bar, lca's and wheels. again. this time, imma go big with the wheels. when i say 'go big with the wheels', i mean imma spend a bit of paper for something legit and new. im thinking something mesh.