Cruizer's Picture/Restoration/Progress Thread>DA9 Content<

cruizer

thanks for the comments guys.....the tires are 205/60.....i liked them b/c i got em cheap and they made the ride some what comfy, but now i hate them lol....they too big and they rub when i turn...so time for an upgrade

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^i think those springs are a lil bent... :lol:

damn dude. you have done an amazing thing for this car. that clay bar kit did WONDERS on that paint. was it hard to do? i thought about doing it myself. but instead just opted for the 3 step meguires bottles(scrub, ploish, carnuba wax). LOOKS GOOD! even for an auto... lol

cruizer

^i think those springs are a lil bent... :lol:

damn dude. you have done an amazing thing for this car. that clay bar kit did WONDERS on that paint. was it hard to do? i thought about doing it myself. but instead just opted for the 3 step meguires bottles(scrub, ploish, carnuba wax). LOOKS GOOD! even for an auto... lol
lol yea the springs were heated up...the claybar kit is the greatest invention, its easy to do and it has great after effects like really smooth paint, i didnt know the paint had pearl in it until after i used the claybar...this auto annoys the hell outta me lol i plan on either getting another 5 speed DA and transfer stuff over or my uncle might part with his 93 prelude Si 4ws

cruizer

New radio...I love this thing....Pioneer FH-P8000BT

This was delivered while i was installing the radio.....didnt install it yet though unfortunately

Last edited:

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Excellent, very good progress..... Fuck what people say about it being an auto, so long as your happy with it. (I don't drive autos myself)

cruizer

Excellent, very good progress..... Fuck what people say about it being an auto, so long as your happy with it. (I don't drive autos myself)
thanks....its my first and more than likely my last auto integra lol

cruizer

That head unit is huge.
yea its a double din...i like the some what factory look
DUDE!!! Where did you find that one den coin and cup holder!
http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156673&highlight=taurus+cup+holder
After re-looking through, I didnt even see that, ...friken awsome idea, did it just pop in or was their DIY involved? I need to try to find one
no there was some cutting and trimming involved...see link above
i'd sell mine but i messed up when trimming the edges so i wouldnt feel right, but you can go to the junkyard and get one from an older model ford taurus and try out the DIY in the link i posted

Last edited:

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
So have you installed the K&N intake yet?

At this rate, you might as well keep the thing instead of selling it lol.

cruizer

So have you installed the K&N intake yet?

At this rate, you might as well keep the thing instead of selling it lol.
funny you should say that lol....check my new update

took my bumper off for the first time ever!!

got the intake on

filter on

AND i saved my STICKER!!!...i wanted to integrate it like the OEM intake...came out nice i think

Im going to put this K&N drop in filter up for sale, any takers?