Cruizer's Picture/Restoration/Progress Thread>DA9 Content<

cruizer

nice clean look.
thanks, thats what im going for
I like your restoration.
thanks

ok i know its been awhile, but i got some new stuff on the DA for 2009...AND I think im getting REALLY attached to this car lol.....here are some recent pics i took of my seats and before and after wash & wax....{notice the excellent MD weather in DEC/JAN}

DIRTY lol

Next to the big bad BUSA lol

After wash & wax

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Huge improvement on the interior. Didnt attempt the rear head rests yet?

I'm also on G2IC, pretty sure they want to get an MD area meet going this year.

chrisjames

chrisjames
nice build, did use lower with springs on old shocks?

Teg96

loving ur progress with the car....everything looks great keep up the gd work and keep us posted

cruizer

Huge improvement on the interior. Didnt attempt the rear head rests yet?

I'm also on G2IC, pretty sure they want to get an MD area meet going this year.
thanks...huge difference from when i got it.....those werent JDM rear seats so no head rest as far as i understand
keep up thje good work
sure will
nice build, did use lower with springs on old shocks?
ummm I kinda sorta heated the springs....well my uncles did cause he said my car was more like a Acura MDX lol...and the shocks are blown which means awful ride
loving ur progress with the car....everything looks great keep up the gd work and keep us posted
thanks...will do
Nice updates. When are you installing the header?
i put off the header b/c i think i messed up when i tried to put it on..i was in a rush so i think i overlooked the fact that i had to pull on the cat-back portion so it could meet the bottom half of the header.....not sure if that made sense but to answer your question i decided to keep the stock header

So I've been riding on blown shocks since i bought the car and heated springs....time for an upgrade right?? well I got one.....these will be going on when i get a camber kit :D

Tokico Illuminas w/Skunk2 Coilovers...courtesy of eBay:)

only problem now is there are no rubber rings separating the coilover sleeve from the shock itself...anyone think thats gonna have any negative effect??.......and let me know what camber kits you guys running...thanks in advance

cruizer

So no one cares or wanna share camber kits experiences??? lol....ahh well UPDATE!!!!!

So today i go to change my front suspension out and everything was going well then BAM, i notice my axle came out the joint or w/e it is you guys call it...i managed to take it out and i tried to push it back in but the splines wouldnt line up...SOOO i had to run down to pepboys and get a new drivers side axle for $40....ordered some "esr performance" camber kit...dont like em btw, so i didnt put them on, now im worried about my tires....here are a few pics and a lil teaser haha

RIDE IS STIFF AS SH!T....and my big ass tires rub on the rear mudflaps and up front when i turn....need new wheels/tires

samace_sg

Second Glance
looks good so far. car is coming along.. what tire size you running? i think 205/50 would help you out