Daddy Built Racing's "Quest for 10s part 2" build thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
this is friggin sweeeet!
This is what happens when a recipe of s*** talkers, broken motor and boredom are blended together hahahahaha. Thank you though! My facebook is blowing up with people asking if I am crazy or what, I am essentially rebuilding the car lol.

BTW wait til you see what I am doing to our son's new Racecar bed for Christmas hahahaha

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Thats a really nice manifold. Does he have a website or pictures of his fab work?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Sure he will, it'll be poking out the front bumper on "his racecar" haha. Muckman no he doesn't have a website, he used to work for Darrell Cox racing though, so he is pretty good at fabbing. He actually tuned my very first turbo car back in the day

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
11/14/12: Me and my buddies (don't wanna call ourselves a clique, crew, ect haha) ordered some of these bad boys for our motors and a few extra to sell off.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
11/16/12: I logged on facebook to find I had a message from Mike Laskey telling me that my motor was done and it came out like a champ! Now I just gotta finish paying it off haha. Should have it back here pretty soon, gotta finish up Christmas shopping for the little one before I can do any shopping for myself

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
1/3/13: For the first time in a couple months I purchased something for the car. I found a set of D17 coil packs for a good price so went ahead and pulled the trigger. I chose the D17 packs over the K series ones simply because they are lower profile and fit under the stock spark plug cover easier. Aside from aesthetics they produce the same results as the K series coils from everything I have read.

cody1018

Hey you promised us pics of this racecar bed that you made for your son, I was even excited for him. How'd it turn out?