Daddy Built Racing's "Quest for 10s part 2" build thread

cody1018

Thats awesome, by far one of the best christmas presents I've seen. Considering you made it unique

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Little something to get you through til this week lol. Went to dealership and picked up the remaining gaskets I needed.

Valve Cover
Exhaust Manifold
Cam Seals
Vtec Solenoid

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Told you I had a bigger post to come this week, I stand behind my word...sort of ;) Gonna give you guys just a tease for now:

Package #1
12:00 am
Picked up
ANAHEIM, CA
- 2/11/2013 - Monday
8:29 pm
Shipment information sent to FedEx

Package #2
Baldwin Park, CA, United States 02/11/2013 10:05 P.M. Departure Scan

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Bwahahaha, gotta keep the suspense alive somehow. Plus, Fedex has somehow pushed the delivery date of 1 item back to Monday :(

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Well don't go shooting or stabbing anyone lol. Just gotta surround yourself with quality companies and products really. Listen to those that have been there before you and absorb as much as you can.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Well today I got something in a cardboard box. It felt heavy and seemed solid. Didn't hear anything when I rattled it around, had me a little stumped as to what it could possibly be...

Then it hit me, ah yes, the package read From Laskey Racing and it became quite clear what was in that package. A 150 pounds worth of aluminum (along with some stickers haha)

For those that can't read it, it reads "Good Luck Home Slice" lol

I got one of the Laskey "Racers Secret" cam gears to replace the BDL gear I messed up.

Oh yeah, since Laskey is the word of the day it appears, I did ship my head out to him as well this afternoon. I am going to have him pressure test it, hot tank/soda blast it, check to make sure everything is good to go, mill it a tad to clean it up and give it a valve job.

Last edited: