Dedication

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
If I was trolling or hating, I would rail you for allowing some homoerotic tattoo artist render you with a ridiculous drawing of a slow car that is going to stick with you for life, and all of that would have been said in a very condescending and bashing manner leaving me with a massive E-penis, OP in deep depression, and everyone else would just continue to live their lives with no affect whatsoever

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
More like a mixture of both. There's a lot of aggression like 300, but some wacky anecdotes like meet the spartans

gsr_nikhil

OG I think I might be gay for you.....LMFAO

And yeah but just cuz you get a car tatted on your body, doesn't mean it has to be fast

dlo253

Not being a dick, but you didn't pay for that....Did you?
Props for the idea, but damn son..

gsr_nikhil

Who did the tattoo?
An artist who is also a friend of mine. Has been doing tattoos for 4 years
and an artist for like 10. Our school (texas tech) gave him like a 30 foot wall to paint murals on so he's pretty credible and very professional. I watched him take the new needles from the packaging and what not.

Not being a dick, but you didn't pay for that....Did you?
Props for the idea, but damn son..
Ah yes another hater. And ya if u must know I paid 20 for it (and now you'll be like well damn that's why it sucks blah blah blah) but how perfect can u get it? I mean the human body isn't all perfectly straight lines and muscles aren't in straight lines either. But I like it. I just thought I'd share a pic of an integra on an integra forum lol

dlo253

An artist who is also a friend of mine. Has been doing tattoos for 4 years
and an artist for like 10. Our school (texas tech) gave him like a 30 foot wall to paint murals on so he's pretty credible and very professional. I watched him take the new needles from the packaging and what not.

Ah yes another hater. And ya if u must know I paid 20 for it (and now you'll be like well damn that's why it sucks blah blah blah) but how perfect can u get it? I mean the human body isn't all perfectly straight lines and muscles aren't in straight lines either. But I like it. I just thought I'd share a pic of an integra on an integra forum lol
Not a hater, I just appreciate good body art. I applaud you for your dedication.
Location is no excuse for lettering like that. All chopped up, some touching some not. It just looks sloppy that is all. You post a tattoo on a public forum asking for opinions, you will get good and bad most of the time take it with a grain of salt. I like the idea, I just would have had someone with a little more experience do it.

gsr_nikhil

It says "fear is not a disease of the body; fear kills the soul" from Gandhi. I believe the translation is something that sort of relates to what its supposed to say but isnt exactly correct

Royal_DA

Royal
[YOUTUBE="hah"]15_Y3_eRfOU[/YOUTUBE]
haha wow. I played this video while I was reading the comments just to remind me about the tattoo lol

This fits my definition of a "Fan Boy" or maybe you just love your DC2 that much more than everyone else :thumbs up

Doesn't look bad. I just wouldn't do it :)

gsr_nikhil

Idk honda/acura is a huge part of my life and they got me interested in cars to begin with. My dads thinking about buying a shop soon so I'll be workin on cars forever lol