Dedication

dlo253

Agree with samurai..

Why do you want me to take over your thread? Haha. Why don't we just get samurai to change the thread to "CI official tattoo contest" Haha.

Most of us aren't homos so I don't feel like posting my chest tat which is the most "artistic" in terms of lettering.
But sure. I'll post the one I am least happy with on me, and the one on my left forearm... pics shortly.

gsr_nikhil

Agree with samurai..

Why do you want me to take over your thread? Haha. Why don't we just get samurai to change the thread to "CI official tattoo contest" Haha.

Most of us aren't homos so I don't feel like posting my chest tat which is the most "artistic" in terms of lettering.
But sure. I'll post the one I am least happy with on me, and the one on my left forearm... pics shortly.
Haha bro its just a thread idgaf who controls what or who posts what. Its a open forum for discussing whatever u want (well in the lounge anyway) but ya I was thinkin that. We can start a tattoo thread lol that'd be pretty cool. I'm always interested to see how ppls brains work and how they manifest their likes into body art. Its truly fascinating

gsr_nikhil

And I really didn't want a certain reaction from anyone. I pretty much expected "haters" because its online and ppl seem to have enormous balls online haha

dlo253

Update. Can't get a decent pic myself, as they are on my forearms. But I don't have to prove shit to nobody.
If you wanna see peoples tats go to ratemyink.com or start an actual thread if you please.
And it doesn't take enormous balls behind a computer screen to notice and point out obvious mistakes.
Not trying to be a dick dude it just is what it is lol you know what I mean?
But may I make a suggestion, next time you get offered a $20 tattoo, remind yourself of that old saying.....
"You get what you pay for."