Detroit Muscle (eBay) taillight gaskets

94RS

No fucks given.
As some of y'all may know, I'm finally trying to get my car pieced back together, but I'm on a pretty damn tight budget. I ended up finding these on eBay claiming that they were "improved over OEM, twice as thick, made of better material, etc..." At only $28 for the set, I decided to bite the bullet and give it a shot.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291027031855?redirect=mobile

I ordered them Thursday night and they arrived today.

OEM on top, new ones on the bottom. The new ones are clearly much thicker.

Fitment was pretty spot on, except for one plastic tab, but all I had to do was shove it through and there was no other problems.

After spraying the drivers' side (the leaky side) with the garden hose for a good 2-3mins, there's no moisture at all.

Half the price of OEM and seem to work just as well, I'd recommend them. :thumbup:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Ya'll lol.

Glad it worked out for you man. I never actually checked my trunk for leaks. I'm scared to lol

Sent from my phone

R13

The other asshole
Taillight gaskets... Such a ridiculous concept... :lol:

Almost as dumb as blinker fluid.

Ganyon

Lmao. Alright man. f*** you too.

-97GSR
I'm not even gonna start with you. You hopped your happy little ass up into my conversation. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't make stupid ass comments. I said I'd pm mike and thats that. Bye.

imchongx3

What do you mean? You did start. With your dick head ass remark for no reason. You had your conversation on an open forum. Forgive me for asking a question lmao. If it's such a big deal why not just pm him to begin with. God damn.