Detroit Muscle (eBay) taillight gaskets

osiris19

Considering OEMS are $25 a piece, I'm gonna get these when the cash is available.
Thanks for writing up a review.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
Considering OEMS are $25 a piece, I'm gonna get these when the cash is available.
Thanks for writing up a review.

I couldn't find OEM for less than 30 a piece, and the eBay search for OEM led me to these :lol:

No problem on the review, someone had to be the guinea pig, right? :lol: I washed my car earlier and still completely dry inside, though I did find out that I need to reseal my lenses.

R13

The other asshole
So you mean to tell me that the gaskets that I bought from that exact link, for my coupe.... That are installed on my car right now, are for a sedan?
Yes, Considering sedans tails are two piece because of the trunk lid :rofl:

Sent from my toaster

94RS

No fucks given.
Yes, Considering sedans tails are two piece because of the trunk lid :rofl:

Sent from my toaster
Well damn, since I bought sedan gaskets, those bastards conned me out of the other two pieces.... :rolf:

osiris19

I couldn't find OEM for less than 30 a piece, and the eBay search for OEM led me to these :lol:

No problem on the review, someone had to be the guinea pig, right? :lol: I washed my car earlier and still completely dry inside, though I did find out that I need to reseal my lenses.
Oh yeah. $25 was acurapartwarehouse price lol. That's good though. I have to reseal my passenger lenses badly.

Amiguel6

Its ok CJ, just a few more days and you will be off of it :thumbs up

SoundEfx

I'll admit that I probably hit my head on something really hard when I typed my initial post here.

But what threw me off was the fact that when I put in 1997 Acura Integra LS 3 door, it said that my car wasn't compatible....:(