Detroit Muscle (eBay) taillight gaskets

Ganyon

So this is the reason I never bought s*** for my car.... Go figure.
Gotta post in vip with all the cool kids. Lol. Anyways, was it still easy to blt the lights back in or did the gaskets make them stick out a little more?

94RS

No fucks given.
Gotta post in vip with all the cool kids. Lol. Anyways, was it still easy to blt the lights back in or did the gaskets make them stick out a little more?
They bolted up just fine. you just have to push a little bit on the light so you can get the nut to screw down all the way. Once they're on as tight as they can go, there no difference in how far they stick out.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
lol i need some bad. My tailights look like an aquarium with all the water in it lol. I need to stop being a lazy bastard and order these.

SoundEfx

That is for the 4 door cars and my search for the LS coupe gasket came up with seven results with $75 being the cheapest for a set.

94RS

No fucks given.
That is for the 4 door cars and my search for the LS coupe gasket came up with seven results with $75 being the cheapest for a set.
So you mean to tell me that the gaskets that I bought from that exact link, for my coupe.... That are installed on my car right now, are for a sedan?