endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Nice. How much time did you make up for braking hard before the turn, then feathering the gas as you exit the apex?

I always had a hard time with the turn arounds. I always want to floor it hard and i end up spinning the tires. Now i have to wait to get back into again, since i dont have funds to have funs

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Nice. How much time did you make up for braking hard before the turn, then feathering the gas as you exit the apex?

I always had a hard time with the turn arounds. I always want to floor it hard and i end up spinning the tires. Now i have to wait to get back into again, since i dont have funds to have funs
I think you misread my last post, I was using less brake and lift off oversteer to make turns. It was fun but I need to make it more useful. I will be trying the car with new springs next event too. So I might need to change my driving style again.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

its front wheel drive brake, chuck the car, and pin the gas.

I think you misread my last post, I was using less brake and lift off oversteer to make turns. It was fun but I need to make it more useful. I will be trying the car with new springs next event too. So I might need to change my driving style again.
interesting your car has lift off oversteer.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
its front wheel drive brake, chuck the car, and pin the gas.

interesting your car has lift off oversteer.

Slightly higher rear tire pressure and dampening helps. Good FWD at autox has to be very twitchy

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I was on coilovers only and yokohama tires. Understeer was my issue of being able to pin the gas and whip the back end out.

Back only go into snap oversteer with a massive rear bar. Like the thickest 32mm bar asr has. Your problem was line choice most likely and maybe left foot braking would have helped slightly.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Back only go into snap oversteer with a massive rear bar. Like the thickest 32mm bar asr has. Your problem was line choice most likely and maybe left foot braking would have helped slightly.
Snap oversteer is such a bad thing, my car had it the beginning of last year because of worn RTA bushings and bad endlinks.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
New Spring Rates felt awesome but I still need to fine tune everything.

This guy was 4 sec. faster than me.

GIF hope it works

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I need to stop coming in here. Im getting antsy for some racing :lo:
LOL one of the few

Small update: Down Pipe bolt finally replaced but my oil pan gasket is leaking. I wanted to add my Heat Barrier but with the leak I didn't bother. Fixed my valve lash, 2 off them were randomly tight even with the engine cold down. My next AutoX is next week, I'm 4th right now because I missed 2 events and had slow runs are my sway bar had to be removed because of a broken D Bracket bolt.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Velocity stacks came in today, Honda visor sticker and Civic racing placard(installing next season).

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I forgot to mention my muffler broke at AutoX. I finally got my new test, and I already have a new Integra Catback. Cleaned up my old OE muffler tip from my old Integra.