Famous Integras

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I just got the idea of starting this thread after talking to a fellow CI member about a specific Integra.

I want to know what Integras are the most famous according to CI members. Of course this is all a matter of opinion.

One Rule: Make sure to post a picture with the Integra you speak of

Also to clarify, these should be Integras that are famous throughout the Honda/Integra community worldwide.

OneFastGSR

Oh man, I got a grille on my car and now that I realise that red and yellow car has one super similar to mine. It's gotta go asap. Lol

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Alright I will contribute a couple 2nd gens....
This one is pretty famous, he used to have a website tnd2gen.com but it disappeared. It was built for track and used all rare parts on it. There are plenty of 2nd Gen owners who look at this car as perfection

This car is just plastered all over the internet. I think ixcocoyxi used to know this guy. Anyway it is rumored that he was one of the first to fit 8 inch wide wheels with a 0+ offset on a DA

Swerve

Shawn
Dude newspaper and masking tape wtf. I just did that. Put newspaper all around and sprayed... Toom 15mins.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Elton Lo's Integra Type R OG car.

Joeseph's ITR

Xuan;s ITR

Larry's ITR

Lee's integra

Mike's integra

brians db

lewis' integra

Loi's itr

Romeo's integra

not famous but one of my all time favorites

matt's db8. Only reason i joined club integra was because his signature was tight.

Last edited: