Famous Integras

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Hasport Racing Integra

Lol i remember when matt told me about this H1 Honda Challenge car. I think it was banned from competition because it was so fucking fast. like 270whp all Honda internals.

Charly[horse];1206606 said:
^Thats some good stuff.

That Hasport integra is awesome
met most of those guys and they are super super cool.

dlo253

Oh yeah? I've been wanting to hit Portland too. I need to get my car done so I can hit the track. Daily driver only status isn't the funnest.

OneFastGSR

Dude newspaper and masking tape wtf. I just did that. Put newspaper all around and sprayed... Toom 15mins.
How do I cover the intercooler and oil cooler etc behind the grille?? The bottom of the bumper is bolted on and even if I unbolted the bottom of the bumper there's barely any room to get my hands through to put newspaper in front of it all. Lol

dlo253

Right on, sounds good. Even if I don't run it would be cool to actually meet some of you Cali guys and watch some good racing.

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
Sorry, but my dumbass can't post pics for some reason.....

Anyone mention the SCCA Integra Type R's? or the SKUNKWORKS Integra?

Swerve

Shawn
How do I cover the intercooler and oil cooler etc behind the grille?? The bottom of the bumper is bolted on and even if I unbolted the bottom of the bumper there's barely any room to get my hands through to put newspaper in front of it all. Lol
Put the newspaper behind the grill duhr