forged internals help!

White_Rabbit

You're assuming sleeves when you don't even know his power goals. The stock block will hold 500hp with ease. You're getting into a rather hefty build without even knowing where he wants to go with it.

mirrorimg

You're assuming sleeves when you don't even know his power goals. The stock block will hold 500hp with ease. You're getting into a rather hefty build without even knowing where he wants to go with it.
The title... "Forged internals"

That pretty much set me into the thought that he wants to go big. I guess I will just finish with a one word statement for the OP...

Search

FanegedWolf3

HP goals 300-350+++I WANTA GO BIG. my friends have mustangs (lucky kids FIRST CAR rich kids) i wanta race them and beat them and i also want to go to the track and race. but what my main goal is build this car to go to the local auto cross track. and race there so i need and lot of power out of the corners and stuff. also my question still is out there....++++++does any one have a guide on this build ? or anything so i can read it and not just guess questions idk what i need to do all this in some of your post you say "ext." and i am sitting here thinking uhhh well idk what that is. thanks again guys

Spody02

Name: Cody
im drunk but i can still help

you can build an auto cross or road race or drag race car all in one
they all have ndiffnert piwer goals...

but if you want to go turbo... i have a block for sale.... heall cheap

850 pm for detials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wite2nr

im drunk but i can still help

you can build an auto cross or road race or drag race car all in one
they all have ndiffnert piwer goals...

but if you want to go turbo... i have a block for sale.... heall cheap

850 pm for detials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best post in this thread thus far

Spody02

Name: Cody
i meant to say you CANT build all those in one lol

woo good night last night lol

oh and btw i'm local so you can pick the block up lol

Last edited:

wite2nr

I knew what you meant, thats why I said it was the best post mangggg

I always hear SOO many ppl say "oh this is my autoX, drag, DD car"

well if it's all 3 of those its not going to be very good in any of the 3 categories. Its kind of like majoring in liberal arts.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I knew what you meant, thats why I said it was the best post mangggg

I always hear SOO many ppl say "oh this is my autoX, drag, DD car"

well if it's all 3 of those its not going to be very good in any of the 3 categories. Its kind of like majoring in liberal arts.
unless you are me and have ayaka :thumbs up good at all 3

FanegedWolf3

i meant to say you CANT build all those in one lol

woo good night last night lol

oh and btw i'm local so you can pick the block up lol
yah you guys are right. i want to make it a auto cross car only. and then if i wanta go race at the track jsut for fun it will be ok. but AUTOCROSS all the way. thoughts....

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
For autocross, you don't need to focus on power. I would focus more on brakes, suspension, and tires.

FanegedWolf3

For autocross, you don't need to focus on power. I would focus more on brakes, suspension, and tires.
yah i just got new tires i am going to get suspension set up in the upcoming weeks and brakes well i want new ones but i am not sure which ones to get i have stock brakes right now. what do you guys think brake wise i want to do this right. now a haff a$$ job

ok so now i am thinking...what are integras best for racing wise autox drag racing or jsut track? i know they r known for street racing lol but i am talking about what is the best way to go to get the most out of the car?

Last edited: