Good News...for me at least

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i might end up keeping my car afterall :thumbs up

ok so my homeboi's project car, and the test car for me. waited for him to hit 300+ whp and after the tune & dyno the first time. if ya remember it only hit 231whp. well turns out the tuner forgot to enable the secondary runners, a3 IM has 2 runners. anyways...the new number is 261whp UNTUNED w/ the addition of a greddy evoTT exhuast.

hopefully he gets tuned, and run higher boost. hopefully he will hit 300 or more whp. if he does...i'ma keep my car and just go boost. taking specs from his kit, i'll go the bigger is better route. lets hope he breaks the 300whp :thumbs up

MoJoJoJo

Banned
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=6524

thats the orginal thread... hes running a GT28RS turbo with universal intercooler.

turns out helping the exhaust breathe a lil bit better and enable the 2 secondary intake runners help alot. he gain 30whp.

we both have the same motor k20a3, i think if i run a bigger turbo GT30, larger intercooler, and learn from his setup...go with a bigger exhuast,. and tune. i should hit 300whp bo problem. then i might upgrade the IM & TB aswell. i'll let you guys kno wats sup. next week will be busy...i'll post pics,

MoJoJoJo

Banned
its not hard...its the price to get to 300whp is bothering me. his setup was 6k, and now he has to redo stuff. i'm just guessing but if i wanna hit 300+ i'm spending clost to 9k. now the question is...do i really wanna spend that much money to get 300+whp?

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
MoJoJoJo said:
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=6524

thats the orginal thread... hes running a GT28RS turbo with universal intercooler.

turns out helping the exhaust breathe a lil bit better and enable the 2 secondary intake runners help alot. he gain 30whp.

we both have the same motor k20a3, i think if i run a bigger turbo GT30, larger intercooler, and learn from his setup...go with a bigger exhuast,. and tune. i should hit 300whp bo problem. then i might upgrade the IM & TB aswell. i'll let you guys kno wats sup. next week will be busy...i'll post pics,
OH we are talk about K motors. That kewl too, great set up!

MoJoJoJo

Banned
1990TeGLs said:
i thought the type s engine was 200 hp in ur model or 210?
i wish i had a K20z1 or even a k20a2, but i have a a3...so its only 160. i wouldnt have a problem if it was a S my limit would be 400 instead of 300

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
yes mojo is stickin with the dc5 good job man so you still gettin rid of the nawwwwwwwwwsssssssss kit

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
lol well im gonna have some money soon i'll hit you up when the check comes to see if your gonna sell it