Got A New Teg!

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
Mine engine bay is silver but everything I have been doing to my motor is black lol, I dunno why it bothers me but it just does having an engine bay that doesn't match. Its really bad when people have a red engine bay and blue out side... I just shake my head at stuff like that lol
:lol:, well mine was painted black when we put this new motor in so it has SS exterior and black engine bay. I mean i dont really care much about not matching them as long as they are not soooo obvious like you said, red engine bay and blue exterior. But I think black engine bay can go with any other color on the exterior if you want to repaint the whole car, i dont mind seeing that at all =>>>>> how i got mine!

Last edited:

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
i would get amber corners but thats me.. and once you fix the rust and drop it it'll look hottt :) IMO phoenix yellow belongs on itrs, but i think it'll still look good. you're lucky you have your dad as a hookup ha, i'm currently slowly saving up for a paintjob.. like 2 grand.. shoot me.

hamfacekilla

If you want to paint it yellow make sure you do it right, pull the motor and paint the engine bay and also the jams, it will look like crap if its yellow then you pop the hood and its black. Just my 2 cents
lol yeah dont worry im gutting this thing before i paint it, getting all new black interior and seats the works!

hamfacekilla

i would get amber corners but thats me.. and once you fix the rust and drop it it'll look hottt :) IMO phoenix yellow belongs on itrs, but i think it'll still look good. you're lucky you have your dad as a hookup ha, i'm currently slowly saving up for a paintjob.. like 2 grand.. shoot me.
yeah, hes helped me a lot with the other teg i used to have, like the engine swap and everything. the company he works for can order in a lot of parts too, and i can get them "at cost".

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
^^ did the guy say it was mugen or does it have a badge or somethin? Most people with mugen exhaust keep it clean enough to eat off since they are so damn expensive lol

J_Jay_B

teg driver
isnt the mugen muffler a twin loop? i didnt know they made a straight thru design. and yes i would like to see proof of a mugen exhaust. not saying that its your fault, if he said it was a mugen exhaust then it should be a mugen exhaust... but its not ur fault if its not... ur just going off of what he told you.

hamfacekilla

isnt the mugen muffler a twin loop? i didnt know they made a straight thru design. and yes i would like to see proof of a mugen exhaust. not saying that its your fault, if he said it was a mugen exhaust then it should be a mugen exhaust... but its not ur fault if its not... ur just going off of what he told you.
yeah im not really sure, i couldnt find any badge, so its possible that its not a mugen, like you said i am just going by what he said lol but no biggy i guess. it still sounds dope lol and at least the exhaust system it 3" that way if i replace the muffler i wont have to worry about the rest of the system.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
3" is really too big for a stock or close to stock b series motor, My greddy is only like 2.36 or some crap like that. If you built up some hp then you could do 3" I think 3" is to much.