Got A New Teg!

hamfacekilla

3" is really too big for a stock or close to stock b series motor, My greddy is only like 2.36 or some crap like that. If you built up some hp then you could do 3" I think 3" is to much.
i plan i rebuilding the head with all new cams, valves, springs, rocker arms, cam gears and so on, and then turboing it lol so its not going to be stock, dont sweat it im gonna update after every mod.

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
yeah, that's a heck of the deal right there! what else could you ask for huh

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
i plan i rebuilding the head with all new cams, valves, springs, rocker arms, cam gears and so on, and then turboing it lol so its not going to be stock, dont sweat it im gonna update after every mod.
I figured, there are some people that get on here thinking they need huge exhaust but really if its too big then it will actually hurt you but I figured you were either building the motor or turboing it or both lol, so I wasn't sweatin :D

hamfacekilla

I figured, there are some people that get on here thinking they need huge exhaust but really if its too big then it will actually hurt you but I figured you were either building the motor or turboing it or both lol, so I wasn't sweatin :D
lol yeah i know some people are weird like that, thinking the only way to go i BIG lol but yeah i plan i doing this build right, with that said do you know of a good turbo kit to get? i havent found the perfect one yet

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
there is always the option to just piece ur own together, to be honest i don't know much about turbo cars, but there are guys with the knowledge on here though