Hey guys

AcuraIn98

Rock out with my DOHC out
speaking of suspension..... there are not stock.. they previous owner put new ones on about 5 months b4 i bought it. I need to go look at them i never really knew what they were.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
What do you have done to it already. Might as well have a mods list to go with the pics :lol:

edit: suspension appears to be at stock height. Maybe it just has aftermarket struts with stock springs :what:

BTW, welcome to the site :welcome:

Last edited:

AcuraIn98

I put up a mod list. and ty. One my friends builds hondas for his life pasion. Once it warms up i might take some pics for all to enjoy.

but back on topic. i can raise/lower the car, i put it back stock b.c i kept grounding my car.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
AcuraIn98 said:
i am an integra.net member for couple months now.*
you mean team integra?

nice car dogg.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i dont mind the hood, but maybe a different choice in shoes? lol. but i likes :thumbup:

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
tha only thing thats waiting for you pal .. are some dingle berries

welcome dude. youll notice we get pretty off topic

speedin

The Transporter
spikehairboy said:
tha only thing thats waiting for you pal .. are some dingle berries

welcome dude. youll notice we get pretty off topic
Dingle berries? LOL, havent heard for a long time. BTW im gonna tell trinh you said that about her

AcuraIn98

it cool.... you always have to put something fresh in a convo for it to last. atleast i think thats a good saying.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
speedin said:
Dingle berries? LOL, havent heard for a long time. BTW im gonna tell trinh you said that about her
the last person that called me a dingle berry didn't make it to see his 10th birthday. so if you want to make it to yours, you baby, i suggest you take that back.

HYPE-R

Welcome first off and nice ride, uh ya I would just do the GS-R your only limited with power on ls turbo. Once you make so much power the head will stop flowing your power, just another lesson in why VTEC is better.