Hey guys

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
That's just a dumb remark.^ You could build the shit out of that engine for the price of the swap. It all comes down to personal preferences. Boost or N/A? Personally I would do the B18C1 swap, but bang for the buck, the turbo LS would be much faster.......in a straight line......which isn't my concern

MeDiKTeG

Wingless Hatch
:welcome: and glad you joined us. I love your mirrors, where did you get them and are they still power or manual? I think the hood looks great. Go with what you like and don't take any shit from any of these haters on what you are doing to your car as far as looks. Can't wait to see more pix of what your project is looking like. And again, :welcome:

AcuraIn98

Rock out with my DOHC out
Actually i got them from a local shop they ordered it for me. They are manual unfortunently. Its was another b-day present from my uncle. he has the acura tsx and right now gives me the lecture atleast ur car looks better then mine, but u wont beat it :). atleast.... for now.........

yea, its a long process, the gs-r swap then boost is the way im going. I know for a factor it be cheaper since one my friends is a honda fanatic gets stuff for megga cheap. hopefully i can get a sponsor from the comapny that does him. then its a) free and b) looks really nice :)