Hey Junk2! FU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

I read some of the threads but there is so much to read it's hard to fully read it.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Lol so modifying an OEM ITR manifold to fit a GSR=Fake Replica BS Crap. WRONG its called creating a product for the high demand consumer market. If i want to put my name on it because i thought about it first i have that right. Whats the Fk'n big deal?

HonDaReal

To each, their own lol i have skunk2 suspension on my teg and its all good in the neighborhood. Wouldnt hesitate to buy more of their products.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Correction he changed his name to "crybaby" lol jk but sounds like someone got f'd over by s2
I just remembered this dude is always bashing on skunk and always has weird suggestions that no one agrees with, so why take his word on this you know. But OUTSOURCING and REPLICA are two different things. Even Greddy outsources to taiwan BUT this makes me believe the rumor skunk and blox are basically the same because they are made in the same factory. But it's been said many times before. We put racing parts on our street cars and complain when shit goes wrong. Race teams constantly rebuild engines. OEM shit is meant to last. Why do you think ITR cams cost so much new. The ITR cam at 100k will be in better shape than an aftermarket cam at 30k. That's just the way it goes.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Sorry to say, I've never been f'd over by Junk2.

I've NEVER bought a Junk2 part. lol @ feeling the need to justify your ownership of Junk parts. MY CAR IS 15 YEARS OLD, WHY CAN'T I USE DOG SHIT AS BUSHINGS!?

True enthusiasts itt.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Gbaby has his own opinion. I sometimes dont agree with him but for the most part he is correct, we seem to only butt heads with obviously skunk2. A lot of you people dont seem to reilize that if you get through the discourse of what he says is plain and simple: " do it once do it right" a lot of people on here will buy rotas, drags or what ever and then down the line get Volks or Works. Why go through those sets of wheels? just save up and do it right the first time. Put quality parts on your car so you dont have problems and they dont fail.

My opinion is simple: Skunk2 has proven themselves to me to have done RnD on their cars, Sportcar Motion, Compass 360 etc all use Skunk2 parts and they are cars which win. Skunk2 also had a fast drag car back then. The products to me are proven on the track and thats all that matters to me. Blox is also track proven many people dont know this, but they are. Password JDM used a prototype P1 (pro 1) cam in their red hatchback and that saw massive gains and reliability.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
well if you've never ran skunk2 than you really cant say shit about them now can you? get off your high horse and GTFO. i dont need to justify my use of non hella expensive parts. throwing shit loads of money at your car doesnt make you an enthusiast.

XjoEnX

Relax bro. Gbaby's sole purpose here is to ruffle feathers. He does it all the time if you haven't noticed. People should take his advice though, because he is almighty and knows everything without having to do actual research himself. :) That's all the credibility I need.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
well if you've never ran skunk2 than you really cant say s*** about them now can you? get off your high horse and GTFO. i dont need to justify my use of non hella expensive parts. throwing s*** loads of money at your car doesnt make you an enthusiast.
Truth

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Relax bro. Gbaby's sole purpose here is to ruffle feathers. He does it all the time if you haven't noticed. People should take his advice though, because he is almighty and knows everything without having to do actual research himself. :) That's all the credibility I need.
im begining to question skunk2's legitimacy as well. Things aren't adding up to be honest. Group-A-Motorsports is listed under their main website...

Status
Not open for further replies.