HRubss DC4 LsV

94RS

No fucks given.
If you cared half as much about what I said and directed it towards your car, your shit would be running right.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
If you cared half as much about what I said and directed it towards your car, your s*** would be running right.
Yep, i did ask questions didn't I? People barely replied. Also, instead of talking shit about what I am doing to my car, why not tell me what Im doing wrong and help me out? :eek:k:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
the shavings can kill in with a couple good dyno pulls. Your bearings and crank will have nice little scratches. My suggestion is drain plug then tune. Drain plug is like $10 max at an auto part store

You know that's what your filter is for, you don't need a magnetic drain plug. That's the silliest shit I've ever heard.

Granted it sounds like the OP did a half ass job building this, the drain plug is the least of his worries.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
-B16a head
-B18b1 block
-Blox intake manifold/throttle body
-Blox cam seal
-ARP main studs
-ARP connecting rod bolts (connecting rods resized but not shotpeened)
-Crankshaft was not balanced (Didn't remove the entire engine out of the car)
-Rockauto Piston rings
-Integra (stock) fuel injectors and fuel rail
-B&M Fuel Pressure Regulator
-GSR Spark Plugs
-GSR water pump/timing belt
-P28 equivalent ECU
-Yonaka OBD2 to OBD1 jumper harness
-RYwire vtec subharness
-Engine only has 30k so didnt bother replacing oil pump
-Gaskets were all changed
-B16a stock valve train (cam gears, cams, springs, etc.)
-LS distributor
-Golden Eagle LS vtec kit
-ACL bearings
-New Honda Majestic Cam caps/rails bolts
-Every internal engine part was torqued to specs except the head. Cam rail bolts were not torqued because while we were torquing it to specs (1-10 20ft-lbs,11-14 7ft-lbs) first 2 bolts broke off ( we got them out and used the bolts that the head came with)
Things ive done^

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
You don't need to but you need need to properly hone and cross the cylinder walls to the new ring specs. And rock auto rings, really? You have money for an overpriced rywire harness, but you can't afford oem rings, money spent wrong IMO.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
You don't need to but you need need to properly hone and cross the cylinder walls to the new ring specs. And rock auto rings, really? You have money for an overpriced rywire harness, but you can't afford oem rings, money spent wrong IMO.
I dont know any other brand subharness but i knew i needed it

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I almost 100% sure that my ecu is causing my motor to run bad. The ecu was a p06 turned into p28. I need to find a virgin p28 and see how it makes my motor run