i want a new ps3 game

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I have played underground... and beat it but anyway I would recommend it, its a fun game.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
technically Gran Turismo 5 isn't out.

GT5 Prologue is out, and its okay. its just really polished up demo of Gran Turismo 5. They don't currently have a release date for the FINAL version yet.

here is what I have for my PS3, and i'll give ratings on a 10 point scale, 1 bad- 10 great:

Grand Theft Auto 4 - 10/10 easily one of the best games ever
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows: 8.5/10 Awesome game if you're into Spider-Man (red suit/black suit controls are awesome)
Dead Space: 9/10 This game is EPIC. Some of it is scary as hell, too.
NFS: Undercover: 7.5-8/10 *I've only got about 25 minutes into the game, but so far, so good. Not my favorite NFS, but its not bad.
Skate 2: 9/10 Another absolutely awesome game. Superior to the first one. I've played the hell out of this one.

I'm looking into Silent Hill: Homecoming, Metal Gear Solid 4, and maybe that Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 somewhere down the line. Tax return is coming in soon, so i might pick up a few extra games.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
never played little big planet, but it just looked stupid to me. not the kind of game i'm into at all. i've heard good things about it, though. seems like one of those games that you wouldn't go telling all your friends about it, because they'd look at you like you had just said something random like:

"Why are my pubic hairs 3 different colors?"

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
I dont know about any of those games u just listed. Mgs4 ill probably just get stuck on the second level like mgs3. But serious what about Tomb raider underworld got a decent rsting 8.75 informer. Or socom:confrontation, fallout 3. But if you havent played starwars its real good. O and mercenaries 2: world in flames only got a 8 but I thought it was good.

vash9

Integra Newbie
Resident Evil 5 is up for grabs on February 3-5th for download on PSN for Free. Take advantage. It's a Demo, but it's amazing. Devil May Cry 4. It's just super fun to play. DBZ: Burst Limit, just because it's DBZ. Personally, i'm not too much of a fan on the NFS series, but Gran Turismo 5 will be popping out soon.

And last, LITTLE BIG PLANET! Very addictive fun little kiddy game for every age. super fun.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
GT5 has a 12/31/09 release date right now.

I won't be playing anything else when Mafia 2 comes out, supposed to be this year.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
i didin't even know they were making a Mafia 2 game. FTW!! damn, I'm slacking on my gaming knowledge.

what sources stated the GT5 release date? last time I was searching around, all I found was "GT5 has been pushed back, with no current launch date in sight" etc. To be fair, though, I haven't really done any major searching for it in a long time. I checked Gamespot a few weeks ago, and they said the same thing.

I can't wait.