I'm back! ..With another VSM DC4.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Now I need advice on my next possible purchase.. An aftermarket throttle body.
What's a good SIZE for my basically stock and daily driven b18b1?
I'll be stock for a while but plan on running low boost in the future.
I've been looking at the Skunk2 alpha series or Blox due to price and the okay reputation of both brands.
Any input would be great.
Price of course is a factor but I want to get a good bang for the buck.

Skunk2 alpha 66mm?

Stick with stock. Aftermarket throttle bodies are a waste of money on basically stock motors. Use the money and get the intake manifold port-matched. You'll notice a much bigger difference.

Army74D

gtavila_
So I ended up buying a skunk2 intake manifold & skunk2 throttle body (70mm) afterall since I found it used, for a pretty good deal. I had the intake manifold port matched to 70mm.

And a street tune.

Last edited:

Army74D

gtavila_
I had also found a set of Recaro EVO 8 seats in MINT condition for a good price, so I made the 3 hour drive to pick them up.
They match my SiR-G floormats and the few other blue things I have going on around the car.. So I'm happy. I just kinda hate the fact that they are seats meant for a 4 door, so reclining them is a b**** when having passengers. Lol, but overall I'm happy. Had to customize some rails to fit of course.

And a EM Racing quick release C-Pillar Bar.

Last edited:

Army74D

gtavila_
A homie bought some Whistler kr1 wheels brand new and never got the chance to mount them, but ended up needing the money.. So I swooped them up for the original price before taxes. Couldn't let the deal pass, but ended up not liking the look and sold them two days later. 8)
15x8 +20 on Yokohama S-Drive 195/50r15

Last edited:

itzrivera

the kr1's are exactly what I was thinking about getting, and my teg is silver too! What didn't you like about the look? any more pics with those wheels?

Army74D

gtavila_
the kr1's are exactly what I was thinking about getting, and my teg is silver too! What didn't you like about the look? any more pics with those wheels?
No, My dumbass didn't take any legit pics before selling them. :slap:
I love the style and the fitment, I just wasn't feeling the chrome finish. Way too shiny!
I'm thinking of getting the silver finish sometime in the near future though.