***insane_one's DC4 Build Thread***

insane_one

insane user
oh wow does that look good. *sigh im getting there....

todays progress.

wiped down my interior.

ive got to shampoo my carpet and vaccum the car still.

Removed cruise control and did a bit of relocating around the shock towers. removed quite afew little brackets here and there and tidy up the bay some. next weekend i will be tucking my HID's and my driver side headlight harness. please excuse the valve cover. ive get to get to work on the new one.

BEFOR

AFTER

then spent quite afew hours on the Type-S

dont let the cell phone pics fool you. ive still got a good long way to go but i know it will be worth it!

More updates to come so stay tuned!
+/- Comments welcome!

Jay417

Beast From The East

to this

ive still got a long way to go but thats progress.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Im actually looking for a 2010 Civic Si muffler to install on my GSR (sick of the loud Skunk2 exhaust).

Sammich

some nice progress you're making. not a fan of that DD as your headunit, other than that..looking good. cant wait to see you done w/ the RSX axleback

insane_one

insane user
yea its not the best HU in the world but it was either that or the old kenwood that played tapes. lol will probly upgrade to a touch screen Alpine in the future. thanks for the kind words everyone!

kuro300

LTDI racing
hey nice show of progress.....
its looking good . yea the exhaust is dope what are other future plans.

Sammich

check ebay i scored a nice single din kenwood w/ aux output and BT (for calling, i thought it streamed music but it doesnt) but i got it for $125...you can get the one that streams music w/ BT for a lil more

insane_one

insane user
well supposedly my friend who works at BestBuy can get me a great discount on car audio but thats later later down the road. pretty happy with whats bumpin right now.

but anywhoo, for future plans..
TO DO LIST:
[ ]- Polish Type-S axelback (Still working on)
[ ]- Polish Fat Fives (most likely wont do anymore. polishing sucks)
[ ]- Strip VC and prep for paint (going to try to get this done Sunday)
[X]- Cruise Control Delete (DONE)
[ ]- A/C Delete/ Light wire tuck/relocate ( will try for Sunday)

As for long term plans, i really, really, really want Turbo! So we will see how that goes. Stay Tuned!