Integra Sedan, not just any body kit! CUSTOM!

dlo253

I've been thinking about a nice spoiler.... most likely gonna make my own. Im thinking cardboard so it will be super light!

QupiiD

I think you read that wrong. That was for the ones saying that your ideas won't look good.
I meant, I dont care what style it is. If you can see the time and effort that an owner puts in. It needs to be respected whether its your style or not. I also get tired of seeing the same s***. People are to scares to be called a ricer. Lol.
Totally misunderstood what you wrote! Haha and of course, love seeing what kind of personality someone can bring out of their car. I'm scared to go to car meets because I don't think my integra is at standards yet with all the other people. I mean id love to get in the scene but I would feel embarrassed haha probably just park another block and walk to a car meet and admire a persons work.

dlo253

Thought so. Hahaha...
lol I feel it. What area are you in?

Amiguel6

Dlo, make sure you order it from PWJDM...use the promo code too. When it arrives, ask Coy for assistance...he is the king of the cardboard super lightweight build!

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I don't know how low you plan on going or how often you plan on driving this car but let me tell you that dailying a slammed car with a diffuser is stressful. One misjudged bump or dip, even the dead animal in the road you didn't see can hit the diffuser and shatter it. Not a fun way to be out $1200.
Make sure there is something under the car that's lower than the diffuser and placed ahead of it to make the risk of damaging it smaller, assuming that you are getting the diffuser for looks and not function. Also make sure the diffuser is installed properly to keep it from flapping.

I had my Miata slammed for a little and my front splitter and diffuser would scrape everywhere. I bent one of the splitter turnbuckles by scraping and had to remove it from the car after it broke. I've since raised the car up to a more practical height but I still get the occasional scrape on the frame bracing and diffuser.
They also collect lots of leaves and gravel and all kinds of stuff that you gotta clean out. I've also recently become more worried of getting rock chips on the edge behind the rear wheels.

I do get tons of compliments on the diffuser though and I really like they way they look so I've decided to deal with the downsides.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I have the steel trunk lid for my car and I really want to get a gigantic wing for it, at least 2 feet tall. Definitely taller than the roofline.