IntegraGuy Has a New Whip!! 2004 Acura TSX

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
So this happened to my car..................

I'm getting it fixed going to be done tomorrow so ill have a fresh painted rear quarter :)

XjoEnX

Sorry man =( f*** those haters who did that. In fact, find out who did it, and then fuck their mom.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Fixed!! :)

Saw this Fisker on the highway...dont see these around Illinois....

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Here is the dyno...this is with a CT intake, Hondata IM gasket, stock header, stock ecu and mid muffler/resonator deleted...

Also weighed it...

Video....

TSX Dyno

Ganyon

Car looks good. But why the Im gasket? Does it add anything performance wise? Just curious.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I cant remember but it makes a tiny bit of diffrence

Sent from tapataalllkk
The gasket is make out of like a hard UHMW plastic and not metal like the oem gasket - it helps create a barrier between the two metal pieces so heat is not transferred.

From hondata's website...

Hondata have developed a special high temperature insulating gasket which replaces the stock intake gasket. This and bypassing several heat sources significantly reduces the transfer of heat from the head to the intake and incoming air giving you up to 5% more power.

Turbocharged cars often use an aluminum intercooler to cool the air compressed by the turbo. The intake manifold is also made of aluminum but because it is heated by the head from combustion and coolant, works in reverse to an intercooler by heating the intake air by as much as 50° C.

Fact: For every 3.3 °C (5° F) rise in intake temperature, air density drops 1%. The hotter the air, the less fuel the computer injects to compensate for reduced oxygen. HondaLogger datalogging software has enabled us to measure intake air temperature under varied driving conditions.

Around town, testing has shown an average drop of around 10 degrees C which is good for around 3 percent power increase. Remember though that 3 percent power increase is difficult to feel. You'd feel a greater change in performance getting rid of that passenger. In certain conditions a 30° C drop has been measured.

The Honda manifold is heated in up to 5 places. From the head, the interior heating takeoff hose, the cold idle valve, the idle control valve and the throttle body heater. The Heatshield gasket kit contains an insulating gasket, and installation instructions.

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Not sure if i let this be known but i did put in a comptech short shifter and the hybrid racing shifter bushings as well which makes the cable linkage feel more secure.

I also bought an ECU with the hondata reflash so i cant wait to get that installed and see the performance gains.. :)